Brrrrr... Its sure is cold.....

Gyrene don't worry about it..I have a sense of humor. Remember a slut is nothing more than someone who's getting more than the person labeling them as so.... :D
CSAR scab sure is "getting some". He's even in to that S@M thing, loves them boots.

"OK boots.....start walkin'..... your clean. :huh:

Hey PTO,
How's the beach weather in motown today? I bet that tape is having a hard time sticking to the A/C in this weather. Huh?

I do appreciate your concern for my comfort and well-being. I am currently well south of the Mason Dixon where it is a bit cool but could by no means be described as cold. Are you gentlemen having a nice weekend off? I can't wait till Next week. I should be in MR. Fish's neck of the woods. Depending on flight availability of course.

Your stories are almost as sad and demented as PlaytheCods. I'll keep this some what short, because your justifying your actions as a scab, and its nothing but nonsensical scab blather.

Your brother is a dedicated union man huh? Well what if he was on strike at Scab Air? (Formerly NWA) Would you be so quick to cross what you call the "imaginary line" and take his job then? Would you deride your "union brother" how you have described the unionists on this board? Would you be so quick to risk his hatred then? Tough questions...and I really don't expect much of an answer.

Unionists fought and died for what you call the "imaginary line" :censored:. The 40 hour work week, safety regulations, child labor laws, vacations, sick time, employer paid health care, and so many other items we enjoy today were FOUGHT FOR WITH BLOOD AND EVEN DEATH OF UNIONISTS!!! You have assisted in lowering workers to the third world nation status we will someday become. The current path of the working middle class is disappearing at a fast rate, and you just increased the saw speed doin' the cuttin'. A big FU CSAR!!!! Lest I forget, I'm speaking to a worthless scab.

Your bootlicking scab actions has set our career field back a great measure. Will the Scab Air scabs soon raise the bar in pay and benefits and lead our career field into the future? Will you even up the $32 scab pay in the years to come? How will you bargain with ruthless Scab Air management? Or will you take the scaps they give you? Can we all look forward to living in a free hotel soon? Yippee.....

What you have done CSAR scab is to grovel at the feet of your master for your scab pittance.....and your lucky to have that. However, Neil "the butcher" Cohen will be cutting that soon enough. Do Marines grovel??? Not the ones I know of.

"I am so glad I don't have a scab POS like you in my family. I would spit in your face." :down: :down: :down: :down:
This sums up perfectly why so few in this country cares for unionism IN ITS CURRENT FORM!

This sums up perfectly why so few in this country cares for unionism IN ITS CURRENT FORM!

:down: As if your remarks would void your very own SCAB nature? PUL-EEZ!

This is a "no brainer"! People with respect, principles and integrity stay on the union side of a picket line. In most cases those who cross picket lines have a very poor employment history and questionable thought process.

:down: As if your remarks would void your very own SCAB nature? PUL-EEZ!

This is a "no brainer"! People with respect, principles and integrity stay on the union side of a picket line. In most cases those who cross picket lines have a very poor employment history and questionable thought process.
I think a sampling of this board suggests otherwise. The replacements on this board are much more literate and civil on average than the union die-hards.

Do you call being furloughed because you had the misfortune of being hired a few years later than another guy a "poor employment history"?

If a union offers you nothing, then why cow-tow to that structure to your own detriment? The fact that these guys choose to live a more independant lifestyle suggests to me just the opposite you proclaim. These guys don't feel they need the gentle hand of a union to take care of them and make them feel secure. They do that with their own ability, skill, and work ethic. That is going to make NWA a stronger company in the long run, as this class of individual will result in a much more productive and cohesive workforce.

I think a sampling of this board suggests otherwise. The replacements on this board are much more literate and civil on average than the union die-hards.

Do you call being furloughed because you had the misfortune of being hired a few years later than another guy a "poor employment history"?

If a union offers you nothing, then why cow-tow to that structure to your own detriment? The fact that these guys choose to live a more independant lifestyle suggests to me just the opposite you proclaim. These guys don't feel they need the gentle hand of a union to take care of them and make them feel secure. They do that with their own ability, skill, and work ethic. That is going to make NWA a stronger company in the long run, as this class of individual will result in a much more productive and cohesive workforce.

In reply:

To suggest that the SCAB mechanics are more literate is ridiculous. 'Nuff said!

In the second paragraph of your reply you raise the supspicion that you never accumulated much seniority. That's nothing more than "sour grapes".

Your attempt to validate SCABs is born of delusion. The many years of experience and continued training brought the NWA AMFA 33 mechanics to a very high skill level. To suggest that SCAB mechanics would after six months on the job be comparable is outrageous.

Have you been to SETA testing? HA HA HA!