Build a clock ... get arrested .. gotta love Texas

The narrative reigns supreme. Ahmed Mohammed brought a clock-in-a-case that looked like a hoax bomb to the uninformed to school; his engineering teacher told him not to show it around; he showed it around; the police showed up, and he was allegedly uncooperative; they decided he was innocent and released him.

Reactions: 3 people
Thanks for the cut and paste from Breitbart.

Do you have any original thoughts?

Next, time, you should at least give credit to your source.

Reactions: 2 people
eolesen said:
Silly Bears... 90% of all teachers vote......... Democrat. Dallas County (where Irving is) also votes Democrat.If school officials called it a bomb threat, then how do you fault the police for responding like they should whenever those words get used?...This wouldn't have happened in Fort Worth.
Had not read that. Do you have a source for the 90%? The mayor certainly is not, that's for sure.

Dog Wonder said:
If they let kids in Texas bring guns to school they could have shot the clock and neutralized the threat.
That right there be funny...

24q6yy8.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Ms Tree said:
Good god, the stupidity in this post is absolutely stunning.  The kid has been building stuff for years.  He is a smart kid who loves to tinker.  What if birds flew out of his ass.  Who cares about your what if's.  The clock was in a small briefcase.  How else would you suggest he tote it around?  A dry run?  Based on what?  Did you determine this using your exceptional research skills?  

How in the world did the school act accordingly?  Not evacuating the school given that there was a bomb threat?  Handcuffing a 9th grader?  Not calling the bomb squad?  

Were I to build a bomb I sure as heck would not show it to my science teacher and I sure would not put it into a briefcase.  I'd put it in something non-descript like lets say a laptop shell.  

Since I guess you have never been to an airport, people carry electronics on board airplanes all the time.  The TSA has these nifty devices that can sniff out explosives.  
Your head-in-the-sand idiocy knows no bounds, no surprise. Did you know Achmeds' teacher allegedly told him not to show the clock to anyone one else? Interesting, why would she say that professor libtard? It looked like a possible bomb, that's why. You seem to know all about this kid, why would his parents allow this? Do you know Texas Law doesn't allow fake guns, or fake bombs in schools?  Ask the "Pop Tart" kid that chewed it into the shape of a gun. Suspended for 3 days. Liberal Maryland too. Now that's insane. http://poorrichardsnews.com/post/44393474947/2nd-grader-suspended-over-gun-shaped-pop-tart

"Under Texas law, a person is guilty of possessing a hoax bomb if he possesses a device that is intended to cause anyone to be alarmed or a reaction of any type by law enforcement officers," Chief Boyd said.

The school acted according to the law, so did the police. The libtards are in a tizzy because police detained a mooslim, handcuffed the mooslim, and those racist police violated his mooslim rights. Finally, it occured in racist redneck Texas, the blood pressure goes to the moon of the rabid leftist Dudly Doright.

I can't wait to see if the TSA lets Achmed carry his homemade "clock" on to a commercial aircraft for his White House visit. If not, maybe Nobammy could send Air Force One out on the tax payer dime.  Nobammy sticks his nose in again, but nothing about all the officers killed or Kate Steinle being shot by a felon illegal mexican. Not a word.

Tell you what cupcake, construct a homemade "clock" with a timer, wiring, and the various electronic components in a briefcase, a cooler, a computer case, or even a cute code pink purse and carry it through security at an airport, a courthouse, or any secured area.

Let us know how the arrest and jail stay goes. 

Reactions: 4 people
Imagine if the kid was white and wearing a Jesus Lives tattoo, a confederate flag t-shirt and Lynyrd Skynyrd baseball cap.

The left would have a totally different narrative.

Always amazed at what rankles the lefts cankles.

lol

Reactions: 3 people

Hackman said:
Your head-in-the-sand idiocy knows no bounds, no surprise. Did you know Achmeds' teacher allegedly told him not to show the clock to anyone one else? Interesting, why would she say that professor libtard? It looked like a possible bomb, that's why. You seem to know all about this kid, why would his parents allow this? Do you know Texas Law doesn't allow fake guns, or fake bombs in schools?  Ask the "Pop Tart" kid that chewed it into the shape of a gun. Suspended for 3 days. Liberal Maryland too. Now that's insane. http://poorrichardsnews.com/post/44393474947/2nd-grader-suspended-over-gun-shaped-pop-tart

"Under Texas law, a person is guilty of possessing a hoax bomb if he possesses a device that is intended to cause anyone to be alarmed or a reaction of any type by law enforcement officers," Chief Boyd said.

The school acted according to the law, so did the police. The libtards are in a tizzy because police detained a mooslim, handcuffed the mooslim, and those racist police violated his mooslim rights. Finally, it occured in racist redneck Texas, the blood pressure goes to the moon of the rabid leftist Dudly Doright.

I can't wait to see if the TSA lets Achmed carry his homemade "clock" on to a commercial aircraft for his White House visit. If not, maybe Nobammy could send Air Force One out on the tax payer dime.  Nobammy sticks his nose in again, but nothing about all the officers killed or Kate Steinle being shot by a felon illegal mexican. Not a word.

Tell you what cupcake, construct a homemade "clock" with a timer, wiring, and the various electronic components in a briefcase, a cooler, a computer case, or even a cute code pink purse and carry it through security at an airport, a courthouse, or any secured area.

Let us know how the arrest and jail stay goes. 

Yes I did and if you read the account you will find that he did not. The clock was in his bag and it beeped. The teacher asked what it was and she was shown. At that point she reported it. Why would his parents not encourage him to build stuff? The kid is creative and smart. That should be encouraged. Kids have been suspended for countless stupid things. Pop tarts included. Whats your point?

The item was a clock. There was nothing that even remotely looked like explosives or a bomb. Again, whats your point? If there were so scared it was a bomb why was the school not evacuated and why was the bomb squad not called?

You are right about that. A 9th grade Arabic kid who built a clock was placed in handcuffs and denied the ability to contact his parents. I think the odds are pretty good that had the kid been a white none of this would have happened.

I guess you have not flown in a while. I doubt it will be an issue.

It appears that the concept of context is lost on you.

Reactions: 1 person

Note the word "intended"

I once built a very complicated Rube Goldbergish flashlight for a Speech Class. It was totally weird, unnecessary, unrequested, and not part of a science fair or shop project.

In 9th grade, coincedentally.

I just liked making stuff and needed something to talk about for 3-5 minutes.

Good thing I didn't look like a young Jesus too much, I guess...

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts