Build a clock ... get arrested .. gotta love Texas

You know, even what he says is not helping...

2eusf2u.jpg

Ms Tree said:

And you think his ethnicity had nothing to do with it. What's your point? It did not look anything like a bomb. There was nothing even remotely similar to something that looks like explosives. Look at the picture. It was not a briefcase. Not even close. Look at the plug then look at the box it was in. More like a pencil box than anything else. Very threatening. The only time a hoax was mentioned was after the fact when they knew they screwed up. If they thought it was a bomb they should have called the bomb squad. If they just thought it was a hoax there was no reason to put a 9th grader in cuffs and treat him like a criminal.

I get a kick ever time you, Hack and the others talk about facts. It's so cute.
Do you really think that a pop tart gun or a finger pistol look more threatening than a wired, computer controlled pencil box with timer display?

I can assure you that Obama’s security detail would have arrested Ahmed Mohamed if he had showed up at Malia and Sasha’s school with that device in his backpack.

No Doubt About It.

Reactions: 2 people
The kid says he "invented" the clock.

He did not, 

He deconstructed an existing clock and put in a box.

The kids father is well know in the area as the "Al Sharpton" of the muslim community and has a pretty large axe to grind.

So yeah this was all cooked up to play to the ignorant masses like furball and all the other low info troglodyte's.

And of course they fell for it.

They do every time, (Hands Up Don't Shoot), etc

lol

Reactions: 1 person
Knotbuyinit said:
Do you really think that a pop tart gun or a finger pistol look more threatening than a wired, computer controlled pencil box with timer display?

I can assure you that Obama’s security detail would have arrested Ahmed Mohamed if he had showed up at Malia and Sasha’s school with that device in his backpack.

No Doubt About It.

The pop-tart issue went far beyond just the pop-tart.  There were various finger gun suspentions.  One in OH in Mar 2014, one in CO in Mar of this year, one in Nov 2014, FL 2013 .... the list is extensive.  A few of them that I read indicated that the children had other issues besides the finger gun that came into play. 

While it is easy to say that the pop tart or finger thing is stupid on it's surface, the mitigating circimstances are often lost when the story is told to promote a certain reaction.

I can assure you that they would not have.  Hey would have looked in the pencil box, determined that it was not a threat and sent him on his way.

delldude said:
Question is, who planted it.
Somehow the MSM is unable to find this guy. Strange isn't it?

Didn't stop them from tracking down Joe the plumber in record time.