Build a clock ... get arrested .. gotta love Texas

ied.jpg

" It started beeping in the middle of class. the teacher wanted to know what it was. "

And the answer was..???

And the immediate reaction was?

And then after some hours/days had gone by the great not really a clock episode has become, what exactly?

A communist plot

Ok Major Burns, it is very clear where you come from

Top is IED example Bottom photo is Ahmed's clock

12004816_10153005528860563_8870132710933365881_n.jpg

You expect a teacher to know the difference?

The power source is where?

The detonator is where?

The explosive is where?

Trying really hard to make a something out of nothing, or to defend those who did, aren't ya'?

Reactions: 1 person
Ifly2 said:
" It started beeping in the middle of class. the teacher wanted to know what it was. "

And the answer was..???

And the immediate reaction was?

And then after some hours/days had gone by the great not really a clock episode has become, what exactly?

A communist plot

Ok Major Burns, it is very clear where you come from

You are the one defending little hoax bomb boy, you figure it out. Im just enjoying rubbing your nose in it.

How does it feel to be played the clown again by your politically correct peers?

I expect a teacher who suspects a bomb to evacuate the class immediately, pull the fire alarms on the way out, call 911, alert other teachers as she passes their classrooms, and that sort of stuff.

With some sense of real urgency and alarm.

I do not expect the teacher and school officials to wait hours or days to get indignant, or a bunch of sheeple apologists to spend weeks defending insanity.

Reactions: 1 person
Ifly2 said:
I expect a teacher who suspects a bomb to evacuate the class immediately, pull the fire alarms on the way out, call 911, alert other teachers as she passes their classrooms, and that sort of stuff.

With some sense of real urgency and alarm.

I do not expect the teacher and school officials to wait hours or days to get indignant, or a bunch of sheeple apologists to spend weeks defending insanity.

Ok then meltdown boy....

You should go voice your armchair internet "expertise" at the next school board meeting.

That should go over really well. lol

My pc peers?

LOL

I don't even look at a single leftist news source

As to this story, I am only commentimg on your and Dell and co's hyperventilating and wild imaginations.

No doubt inspired by your pipers

Ifly2 said:
My pc peers?

LOL

I don't even look at a single leftist news source

As to this story, I am only commentimg on your and Dell and co's hyperventilating and wild imaginations.

No doubt inspired by your pipers

You know no one believes you anymore.

If it quacks like a libtard..... 

If there was a fire, or a tornado, a skinhead with an armful of guns, or any other clear and present danger would they discuss it for hours before deciding to do something?

It is Texas, but even given that I suspect not.

I don't think they felt very threatened, or that they were in any danger.

Seriously, is there any thing, even one, in anyone at the school's response that indicates that they felt threatened, or scared, or that they believed it was a bomb?

They didn't act like it

Ifly2 said:
Maybe folks shouldn't freak out unnecessarily

Did she evacuate the classroom?

Throw the non-bomb out the window?

Call the bomb squad?

Do any thing that someone who believed it was a bomb might actually do?

No

Looking quite like you done screwed the pooch on this post, Pal.

Ifly2 said:
Seriously, is there any thing, even one, in anyone at the school's response that indicates that they felt threatened, or scared, or that they believed it was a bomb?

They didn't act like it

Then by all means, you should go tell them so at the next board meeting. Make sure the police are there too so you can advise them on your expertise in bomb detection and what they should and should not do.

Do it. I dare you.

Make sure its recorded so we can all get a good laugh.