Buyout

My next door neighbor's hairdresser's 2nd cousin who knows a guy who used to work for AA says that a buyout will be offered to ALL employees after FOI (Full Operational Integration) which has once again been postponed for a year.:rolleyes:

A note: If you work for less money than your counterpart at the "other" airline, you will NOT be offered a buyout. DUH
(To the confused: if you are LUS, the "other" airline is LAA. If you are LAA, the "other" airline is LUS.)

Before getting your panties in a wad, this whole post is a joke.

Last edited:
My next door neighbor's hairdresser's 2nd cousin who knows a guy who used to work for AA says that a buyout will be offered to ALL employees after FOI (Full Operational Integration) which has once again been postponed for a year.:rolleyes:

A note: If you work for less money than your counterpart at the "other" airline, you will NOT be offered a buyout. DUH
(To the confused: if you are LUS, the "other" airline is LAA. If you are LAA, the "other" airline is LUS.)

Before getting your panties in a wad, this whole post is a joke.

Forgot one thing jim, all 3 parties have to agree with it in order for anyone to get a buyout.

The company should allow the technicians to maintain their current health insurance until Medicare kicks in and a buyout of 50-80,000

The company should allow the technicians to maintain their current health insurance until Medicare kicks in and a buyout of 50-80,000
Not sure if you are LUS or LAA, but any notion that the company will float you till medicare and give you a exit check is laughable, you should get you head looked at, because I think your brain is broken.

Not sure if you are LUS or LAA, but any notion that the company will float you till medicare and give you a exit check is laughable, you should get you head looked at, because I think your brain is broken.
If the company would bridge medical a lot of folks would go.

If the company would bridge medical a lot of folks would go.
he did'nt mention you lowly bag masher, you'll hang around and make the medical payments for those technicians. lol

I.m kidding no shot firing

I don't usually see eye to eye with you Bobby but you hit the nail on the head. There are some people out there that are either smoking something and/or have serious cases of amnesia and don't remember how the company only offers packages when buying yes votes, then screws over both the sellers and the people left behind. The only package that is going to be delivered is the BD package. The Balls Deep package.