Bye bye Tulsa

BigMac said:
I can guarantee you that if OldGuy@AA gets ahold of him you may get that answer and more.
Unfortunately I did not ask any questions.  I was really pleasantly surprised that the questions that were asked were good questions though.  There was retiree there who basically gave an infomercial on Tulsa Technology Center that went on way too long, but Parker had to get the idea that the employees in Tulsa are not happy with management.  Although he never asked Collins to explain the draconian rules implemented.  All in all it was just as we expected.  No real answers and no information. I figured someone would bring up the negotiations with U.S. Air but they didn't. 

OldGuy@AA said:
Unfortunately I did not ask any questions.  I was really pleasantly surprised that the questions that were asked were good questions though.  There was retiree there who basically gave an infomercial on Tulsa Technology Center that went on way too long, but Parker had to get the idea that the employees in Tulsa are not happy with management.  Although he never asked Collins to explain the draconian rules implemented.  All in all it was just as we expected.  No real answers and no information. I figured someone would bring up the negotiations with U.S. Air but they didn't.
Did he mention anything about the future of the Tulsa base?

Flying low said:
Did he mention anything about the future of the Tulsa base?
Any questions dealing with that got "we are evaluating our operations".. I feel no better or worse about the future of Tulsa and just waiting to be shown the door..

It's all on Jetnet..

2ndGENAMT said:
Any questions dealing with that got "we are evaluating our operations".. I feel no better or worse about the future of Tulsa and just waiting to be shown the door..

It's all on Jetnet..
What I got from the video is that it's all about cost.

All I got from this video is people getting up and whining about what they voted yes for.

I guess they all have a short memory.

exs said:
All I got from this video is people getting up and whining about what they voted yes for. I guess they all have a short memory.
There were 26% of us who did vote no.  I would guess the retiree with the chubby for Tulsa Tech. Center was a yes vote for the buy out.  I am guessing no for most of the others. 

OldGuy@AA said:
There were 26% of us who did vote no.  I would guess the retiree with the chubby for Tulsa Tech. Center was a yes vote for the buy out.  I am guessing no for most of the others. 
Why would you guess the retiree with the chubby for Tulsa Tech was a yes vote?

La Li Lu Le Lo said:

When I hired in they had Junior Fleet Service at TULE. Which is no doubt an example of senior people throwing junior people under the bus for some kind of benefit.
I was there for that contract and we got nothing for it. We got 6% over six years. We gave up many small stations, gave up the building cleaners and gave the company Jr fleet service all for free.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Why would you guess the retiree with the chubby for Tulsa Tech was a yes vote?
He said he retired in May which means he took the buyout.  Most who took the buyout voted yes for it. 

Zom JFK said:
I was there for that contract and we got nothing for it. We got 6% over six years. We gave up many small stations, gave up the building cleaners and gave the company Jr fleet service all for free.
Thank you for telling me.

Zom JFK said:
Up until that point the TWU touted that as their finest hour! 

Latest posts

Back