California Madness!

Hey Dog?
73460683_2657033331027939_5746098473141272576_n.jpg

No shlt sherlock. Did you bum your degree from Captain Obvious?

At the same time, you cant simply let them camp out on the streets in vast numbers that it creates public health crisis.

You of all nitwits should know that since your shlthole city in SF are filled with same thing you talk here, ie: fecal matter.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adaman...-132562-case-reports-since-2008/#7efbefd15ea5

https-blogs-images-forbes-com-adamandrzejewski-files-2019-04-F.png
Well Genius , I don't live in SanFranFreako.
But their stupidity trickles down to my community where people don't **** in the streets, yet!
There are numerous obstacles to stop this insane problem.
You can't force people to get help, but they expect free gooberment handouts to support their 'life style'...:confused:
The more you 'help them (cash/drugs/etc...)' the more will come expecting 'help'.
The ones whom really need help will get it, but the chronically homeless will never change unless forced to.
Jail is not a solution either.
So, what solution do you propose?
I am waiting for your great insight with anticipation...:D

But their stupidity trickles down to my community where people don't **** in the streets, yet!
You can't force people to get help, but they expect free gooberment handouts to support their 'life style'...:confused:
The more you 'help them (cash/drugs/etc...)' the more will come expecting 'help'.
The ones whom really need help will get it, but the chronically homeless will never change unless forced to.

Amazing how all the liberal utopian metropolitan cities have propagated this problem.

The rest of the country is pointing and laughing how you all have allowed once eradicated medieval period disease's flourish. What a joke.

IDGAF what you lefturds do. Its your shlthole, you figure it out. Obviously everything you all have done in the past propagated this problem, so i doubt you all have the testicles to do anything about it.

The rest of the country is laughing at the ones following homeless people around to watch them take a dump. Then keeping score.

Last edited:
Amazing how all the liberal utopian metropolitan cities have propagated this problem.

The rest of the country is pointing and laughing how you all have allowed once eradicated medieval period disease's flourish. What a joke.

IDGAF what you lefturds do. Its your shlthole, you figure it out. Obviously everything you all have done in the past propagated this problem, so i doubt you all have the testicles to do anything about it.
72825024_2536092723095075_6771071519020810240_n.png

And this is what the Pelosi family has done to the once great State of California!
72656318_3036351956393230_2544191437621166080_n.png

I have already touched on this subject so I will just re-post what I have already said.

Bears leftist polices created a housing shortage.

What do you expect when you allow illegals to flood your "sanctuary city" and use taxpayer funds to feed, clothe, and house illegals?

Basically you are using tax money to push citizens out of the already limited housing market.

The real MORONS are the people that voted for these leftist politicians to use their own tax dollars to supplant them.

I don't think illegals are totally to blame for homelessness.

However when you don't even have enough affordable housing to house the citizens and you encourage illegals to settle in the area then you make the housing shortage even worse.

California should not be allocating tax money to house illegals when we have citizens on the street AND a housing shortage.

This problem is hardly unique to the United States.

In England they have the same problem. Too many people not enough houses. This has led to what they call HMO's. That stands for Housing of Multiple Occupancy. Basically they are single dwelling homes where multiple independent people live (as in not family and not friends they just occupy the same home).

You see England extends welfare to migrants as well. This has led to landlords favoring renting to many migrants, all paying with government money, over citizens. This has resulted in the citizens of England getting pushed out of an already distressed housing market.

I mean why charge say... an employed single mother with 2 kids when you can overcharge 15 migrants (the migrants pay by the week instead of the month by the way) to live in a 2 bedroom house paying with government money AND working under the table?

That single mother with 2 kids simply can't compete for housing..... so what happens? She becomes homeless with 2 kids being shuffled around emergency housing to emergency housing while migrants live in HMO's.

So why illegal immigration may not be totally to blame for homelessness it is definitely a factor.

I know you have age on me and I know you have seen some things in your life but I think there is a lot you are unaware of as far as how the illegal underground works.

There are a lot of things that go on that the general public is totally oblivious to.
Anthony R Hopkins is right. Liberal cities created these problems for themselves.