California Madness!

Moonbeam is subdued. He will send the National Guard as per PRESIDENT TRUMP'S request to the border because he has no choice. MAGA!

What ever happened to the first amendment of the Constitution? I'm not about to let no

Bears, I grew up in southern California. And worked for many years at LAX. It has some of the best weather in the country. But things have changed since I moved out of the state. Since "Moonbeam Brown", and his bunch, have taken over, this what it has become. But, this is just one reason I wouldn't go back!...... I hope you can speak spanish! If you live there, you need it!
Considering most of California was once claimed by Spain, Spanish was once the primary language (after raping and murdering the indigenous people ).
:eek:

Jesus.
I'll be dammed if I can figure out what is so bad about living in California ?

Probably because you don't share my experience of previously living there for decades, long before and then sadly while it degenerated from one of the greatest places on earth into an essentially communist/"liberal" cesspool within which the very word Freedom became seen to be a "politically incorrect" obscenity among the mindless. I find that when even being out there for at most 24-48 hours makes me sick to my stomach anymore...and I used to truly love the place...Although the stench of urine, feces and the countless homeless laying about on sidewalks
in even the very business district of San Francisco of course always gives me fullest appreciation of the whole "liberal thing" and how such insanity has so utterly destroyed the once magnificent state.

Last edited:
Considering most of California was once claimed by Spain, Spanish was once the primary language (after raping and murdering the indigenous people ).
And California technically was an Independent country at one time also. Hey, I took California history in school growing up x. So don't try and school me on it! So was Texas, belonged to Spain also. Before that it belonged to the Indians. Maybe the primary language should be Cahuilla.......But, California is part of the U.S.A. and Mexican flags should not be flying from government buildings!

Last edited:
....and Mexican flags should not be flying from government buildings!
I'm fine with that, just so long as such are inside Mexico. I nowadays no longer question the wisdom of our forebears that opted to NOT simply annex Mexico after the war in 1848 ended. I used to long ago joke with squadron compadres about how we should perhaps schedule a "working" USAF Reserve/ANG exercise for a light weight weekend drill period that involved conquering Mexico yet again, but that seemed way too boring for most to consider as other than a complete waste of time. Just WHY contemporary America at all puts up with ANY of this rancid "undocumented immigrant" BS serves only to amaze. If I had it all to do over again, I'd want a proper waiver in the Oath about swearing to defend even utterly useless "liberals" in the process....I'd sooner hunt such "I hate America" scum for sport these days, much less defend such trash. Oh well. I'm sure the "liberals" have the future very well thought out. Perhaps the "liberals" can raise a fine fighting farce from the young likes of David Hogg/et al in the future, assuming that their unicorn cavalry brandishing lethal rainbows aren't enough. ;)

Last edited:

So..Then we should properly credit the Spanish for all that "raping and murdering the indigenous people" there? Just asking. Sheesh, and all this time I'd heard any such things were purely the product of evil "Whites" who came much later...? ;)

And what, pray tell, does that have to do with anything?
I’m sure you probably don’t need that explained.To the bigot if you don’t live in the pollution and crime infested ne you’re subhuman to the clueless bigot