California Madness!

The Russian memes are back.

I think the left is nervous about the 2018 midterm....Adam Schiff is already planting the seeds for a loss scapegoat.

SCHIFF: On Tuesday, July 13, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) joined Ari Melber on MSNBC's The Beat to discuss the announcement by Facebook that they had discovered new attacks and malicious account they describe as “consistent” with the Russian election meddling in 2016. Schiff said that the Russians appear to be using the same “vectors” to meddle in the 2018 midterms as they did to interfere in the 2016 Presidential election: using social media and hacking political campaigns.

The blue wave turns out to be a trickle, expect lots of russians did it BS. Worked for the 2016.

I think the left is nervous about the 2018 midterm....Adam Schiff is already planting the seeds for a loss scapegoat.

SCHIFF: On Tuesday, July 13, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) joined Ari Melber on MSNBC's The Beat to discuss the announcement by Facebook that they had discovered new attacks and malicious account they describe as “consistent” with the Russian election meddling in 2016. Schiff said that the Russians appear to be using the same “vectors” to meddle in the 2018 midterms as they did to interfere in the 2016 Presidential election: using social media and hacking political campaigns.

Last edited:
Snopes is not my only source.
Are you saying Jerry Brown said that or just more of your disinformation?
Nobody really cares what he said, as Commiefornia is so far gone it may soon be falling off into the sea. In the mean time, careful where you step with the needles, bums, and excrement laying around.

Nobody really cares what he said, as Commiefornia is so far gone it may soon be falling off into the sea. In the mean time, careful where you step with the needles, bums, and excrement laying around.
Yes, I agree.
10 years ago SanFranFreako was not as bad.
Free needles to curb transmitted diseases has only exacerbated drug use.
Now they want a drug use 'safe zone'.
WTF is that?

FYI, I do not live there, 20-40 miles south.

As an ex-Californian that remembers how beatiful San Francisco used to be, these reports really saddens me! Although I have to admit I haven't been there in years. .......X, I know it would not be easy, but have you ever considered moving out?

Last edited:
Reactions: xUT
Wonder Dog has a suggestion!........ Have you ever been in Tulsa Dog? Not my favorit place, but an improvement over the "People's Republic of California"!

Last edited:
Been as close as Oklahoma City and Stillwater, for some reason didn't hit Tulsa.
So what you are saying is you don't know a damn thing about Tulsa!...... And no, I don't live there.

Last edited:
A prerequisite of being a leftist is having absolutely no practical knowledge of the subject you're talking about.

A prerequisite of being a leftist is having absolutely no practical knowledge of the subject you're talking about.

ZOMbie.
I've always been curious as to where you got your degree(s) from.
Was it HARVARD or OXFORD, PRINCETON perhaps, because YOU come across as a F "Rhodes Scholar" all of the time, and I'm wondering if SOCIOLOGY was your Major ? Ever hear the old phrase " Don't know SHITE from SHINOLA " ? If the SHOE FITS, WEAR IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

As an ex-Californian that remembers how beatiful San Francisco used to be, these reports really saddens me! Although I have to admit I haven't been there in years. .......X, I know it would not be easy, but have you ever considered moving out?
Absolutely.
But I am not an island.
My Mrs. of 40 years is Korean.
I can not just go anywhere and dump her off in some prejudice craphole and wash my hands as she will most likely live longer than I.
We found a couple of retirement places in SoCal, but I still have to sell my business.
For me, living in Korea is not an option. 20 years ago maybe, but not now.
I am originally a Buckeye...:eek: