career advice?

True. I have a friend with an A&P that works on the helicopters that transport oil workers to the ocean rigs. He makes good money.

This is actually in Asia but the pic was cool so I posted it anyway. :)

Eurocopter-Deliver-3-Helicopters-to-OG-Companies-in-Asia.jpg

Friend worked the rigs in the Gulf until horizon. Told me he'd fly out for 2-3 hours in a helo to get on rig.
Thats' a long time in a shaker for me.

Friend worked the rigs in the Gulf until horizon. Told me he'd fly out for 2-3 hours in a helo to get on rig.
Thats' a long time in a shaker for me.

Agreed. Wings are meant to be fixed, not rotary.

If you work for PHI, you get live in some lousy locations.

Agreed. Wings are meant to be fixed, not rotary.

If you work for PHI, you get live in some lousy locations.

He can tell some stories. Was in NIgeria on rigs and flew in wearing camo (Ms Good 'ol boy) instant Ak's in his face and almost arrested. Camo there means you a guerilla.Sent pics from his hotels showing concertina wire atop the wall around the place to keep extremely bad guys out.
Was a mudlogger then got his degree as a mud engineer and does fracking up my way now.

He can tell some stories. Was in NIgeria on rigs and flew in wearing camo (Ms Good 'ol boy) instant Ak's in his face and almost arrested. Camo there means you a guerilla.Sent pics from his hotels showing concertina wire atop the wall around the place to keep extremely bad guys out.
Was a mudlogger then got his degree as a mud engineer and does fracking up my way now.
According to liberals fences don't work.

As stated there are other options out there besides the Airlines. Here is a picture of one of the aircraft my son works on as a lead mechanic. It's a CL-415 Superscoper water bomber used to fight forest fires. This picture is with Smokey the bear.
upload_2017-7-31_7-49-26.jpeg