Cash for Trump Sex Accusers

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
Look here....it's Gloria's little girl....following in Mommy's footsteps?

$750,000......Hey, Donald Trump groped me too....

A well-known women’s rights lawyer sought to arrange compensation from donors and tabloid media outlets for women who made or considered making sexual misconduct allegations against Donald Trump during the final months of the 2016 presidential race, according to documents and interviews.
California lawyer Lisa Bloom’s efforts included offering to sell alleged victims’ stories to TV outlets in return for a commission for herself, arranging a donor to pay off one Trump accuser’s mortgage and attempting to secure a six-figure payment for another woman who ultimately declined to come forward after being offered as much as $750,000, the clients told The Hill.

The women’s accounts were chronicled in contemporaneous contractual documents, emails and text messages reviewed by The Hill, including an exchange of texts between one woman and Bloom that suggested political action committees supporting Hillary Clinton were contacted during the effort.

“Having to retell my experiences of Donald Trump's harassment is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.”

Here, this check might make you feel better...LOL

Exclusive: Prominent lawyer sought donor cash for two Trump accusers | TheHill

This story almost seems to be the opposite of Carville's famous "if you drag a hundred-dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you'll find. "

I also have to wonder if any of these women were just trolling Bloom. That would be epic if true.

The dear leader is learning that there can be a price for braggadocio. He liked to brag about "grabbing them by the puzzy"...did he not think that might give OTHERS some ideas?

On a side note...the dear leader and his good friend Howard Stern were talking on the radio, back when the dear leader said "I guess so" about invading Iraq (something he denies as well as sex allegations), but in that conversation, the dear leader said that Melania was in bed and Stern asked "was she naked". The dear leader didn't know. Now....about the only thing I will credit the dear leader with is that he has an eye for beautiful women, but I wonder how he "wouldn't know" if a woman that looked like Melania was naked beside him in the bed. If a woman who looks that good in her 40's can't keep the fool from twitting at 3 in the morning, I kind of have to wonder about him.

Well, my! my! my! What have we here?
25158092_1791139444232482_6209272095904690324_n.jpg

Typical libtard playbook. Throw your accused under the bus, this way you can bring out the accusations against the President. Of course they forget that there is PROOF on one side and here say on the other. Russia, sex accusations, etc., it seems anything that obviously comes out of that swamp, they try to use it against Trump. Of course we're all blind so we're going to believe your obvious taqiyya!

Latest posts