CCS layover hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
FA MIKEY,
I don't know about the hotel but as far as food goes, BE CAREFUL! I spent many a night there and ate at nice places but it didn't matter. The first time I got sick it lasted 6 weeks. About 2 years later I was down for 3 months. There are "bugs" in the water that would love to mess up your liver. The water is used to wash the food so guess what, if it isn't well cooked, don't eat it. Also, no ice in your drink.
Good luck (and be careful),
DD

The new hotel in CCS is much nicer than the Hilton. And in a much better area. I don't know about the water situation that the above poster mentioned. But they do provide us bottled water in the rooms not unlike most of our INTL layovers. I have been to CCS alot and never had or heard of anyone getting food poisoning.

----------------
On 8/21/2002 8:36:13 PM

The new hotel in CCS is much nicer than the Hilton. And in a much better area. I don't know about the water situation that the above poster mentioned. But they do provide us bottled water in the rooms not unlike most of our INTL layovers. I have been to CCS alot and never had or heard of anyone getting food poisoning.
----------------

I ate at that Palacio de Pollo across from the Hilton on a layover in 99 (during may days as an IMA swinger) and I got the trots and vomits and ended up with salmonella. Never been so miserable in my whole life.

Of course now that I am a boring DFW'er my life is filled with Omaha and Jacksonville, so I don't get too sick anymore.
[;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.