Check Rides

L'ACADIAN

Oct 29, 2003
question ?? gone to one school for education and now on the go here and there ,so if i go to another school to get some hours on the same type of helicopter how much time should i expect to do for a check out ride at that school ??or is it something that is left to the instructor or school at hand .

salut !!

Check out ride at the school....???!

Never heard of such a animal. Are you just going to get some recurrent to stay fresh? If you are your pocket book will dictate how much. I / we would never do more then 1 or 2 hours with a guy. Anything over that and that and it is robbery.

well it had been more than 3 months since i flown at the school i attended and they said i needed to go up 1 hour with the instructor and then another school told me anywere between 1 to 3 hours before i could go solo........ but don't u think that as a instructor u would be able to tell if the guy is alright to fly within 1 half of an hour of being in the air, because yes it is pocket book sensitive. the name of the game is pic ,right !!! So is that a check ride or just staying current ??

Latest posts

Back