Chief Justice JOHN ROBERTS / S C O T U S

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
https://yahoo.com/news/impeachment-trial-looming-chief-justice-192902482.html

With things pertaining to the M O R O N S Impeachment trial and Tax Records, I would not bet " one red cent " that these cases go the way the M O R O N hopes they will go, meaning, on the Impeachment, Deputy-Dog MCconnell wont run ' rough-shod ' over the trial. THERE WILL BE WITNESSES !
Oh, the M O R O N will remain in office, until Jan/2021, because enough Phony RE-Plug Senators, will raise their right hand and SWEAR to uphold the Constitution, while crossing their fingers on their Left hand !
BUT, enough fence-sitting voters will at least hear ALL THE DIRT from guys like Bolton and Mulvaney etc,just before Nov/2020 !!!!!

As for the M O R O N S Tax Records, well I'll take all wagers of Fools who think that they wont see the 'light of day !!

Wish you hadn't said any of the above. Your powers of prediction are almost as bad as mine. And, I am still reeling from the reality that Donald Trump (for god's sake) is President of the United States. Besides, what makes you think that anyone who voted for him in the first place has the mental acuity to learn anything from the events of the last 4 years? There are a lot of people out there who are comforted by statements, such as "NO! Truth is not Truth" (from Mr. Giuliani) and "Don't believe what you see and hear" (from the Donald himself).

In keeping with the voting philosophy of those who voted for the Donald "because he isn't Hillary," I'm afraid our only hope is that there are whole bunches of 2016 non-voters who will turn out and vote for a Democrat "because he/she is not Donald." To stave off abject disappointment keep in mind that our side is not famous for bothering to vote "just because."

Wish you hadn't said any of the above. Your powers of prediction are almost as bad as mine. And, I am still reeling from the reality that Donald Trump (for god's sake) is President of the United States. Besides, what makes you think that anyone who voted for him in the first place has the mental acuity to learn anything from the events of the last 4 years? There are a lot of people out there who are comforted by statements, such as "NO! Truth is not Truth" (from Mr. Giuliani) and "Don't believe what you see and hear" (from the Donald himself).

In keeping with the voting philosophy of those who voted for the Donald "because he isn't Hillary," I'm afraid our only hope is that there are whole bunches of 2016 non-voters who will turn out and vote for a Democrat "because he/she is not Donald." To stave off abject disappointment keep in mind that our side is not famous for bothering to vote "just because."
Jim, I'll reply to you because at least you have some sort of comprehension as to what is going on. Having said that, let me ask this simple question. In your opinion, what Democrat candidate do you feel can beat Donald Trump in the up and coming election? Because, this will be not an issue as to who well vote for Trump, but who can you get to vote for someone running against him!

Last edited:
Reality check here! It looks like Holder/Obama may be in trouble!
82078616_557664594786385_4218553475547529216_n.jpg

Hmm now we're Deplorables anf Idiots pretty bold statement

As Jim hides in his closet reviewing his retirement portfolio, smiling. MAGA

Jim, I'll reply to you because at least you have some sort of comprehension as to what is going on. Having said that, let me ask this simple question. In your opinion, what Democrat candidate do you feel can beat Donald Trump in the up and coming election? Because, this will be not an issue as to who well vote for Trump, but who can you get to vote for someone running against him!

I'll answer that question jim.

Insp4. In MI/PA/and WI, there were roughly 200,000 votes for a combination of JILL STEIN, and GARY JOHNSON in each of those 3 states. The MORON did NOT win any of those 3 states by more than 50,000. Sooooo, are the Stein/Johnson voters going to NOT Vote ? (there's no 3rd party candidate running that I'm aware of). Plus voters won't have Hillary to kick around this time. Sooo oh great Guru, what say you about those potential 3rd party voters ? I'm guessing FOR SURE that the Jill Stein voters won't be gravitating to the MORON ! WE wait with baited breath for your Prognostication !!!!

And, as to who can beat the MORON, ( if he gets the nomination) Joe Biden will beat him like a 'DRUM' !! But don't believe me, just check with the odds makers in LAS !!!

Last edited:
I'll answer that question jim.

Insp4. In MI/PA/and WI, there were roughly 200,000 votes for a combination of JILL STEIN, and GARY JOHNSON in each of those 3 states. The MORON did NOT win any of those 3 states by more than 50,000. Sooooo, are the Stein/Johnson voters going to NOT Vote ? (there's no 3rd party candidate running that I'm aware of). Plus voters won't have Hillary to kick around this time. Sooo oh great Guru, what say you about those potential 3rd party voters ? I'm guessing FOR SURE that the Jill Stein voters won't be gravitating to the MORON ! WE wait with baited breath for your Prognostication !!!!

And, as to who can beat the MORON, ( if he gets the nomination) Joe Biden will beat him like a 'DRUM' !! But don't believe me, just check with the odds makers in LAS !!!
Trump won.....

Oh...the days of being overconfident and a bit cocky. Gosh....not all that long ago, Hillary Clinton was a shoo in. Trump had NO chance...NOT ONE...of ever being elected. Her election was destiny. Now...you are sounding a lot like people on the other side did just 4 short years ago...nobody can beat Trump. He's a shoo in. The Democrats are a clown car. I only post this as a service to you....should the unthinkable occur, that sinking feeling in your stomach can be awful.

Oh...the days of being overconfident and a bit cocky. Gosh....not all that long ago, Hillary Clinton was a shoo in. Trump had NO chance...NOT ONE...of ever being elected. Her election was destiny. Now...you are sounding a lot like people on the other side did just 4 short years ago...nobody can beat Trump. He's a shoo in. The Democrats are a clown car. I only post this as a service to you....should the unthinkable occur, that sinking feeling in your stomach can be awful.
You make a good point K.C. Overconfidence can be a problem........ Saying that we'll just have to wait and see. But now we have this thing with Iran, It can be a whole new ball game depending on how it plays out! ...... I know I have my take on it, and I'm sure you have yours.

Insp4.
Ask yourself this. (Which I KNOW, even YOU have already started to ponder, a time or two).
Question ?
WHY has the M O R O N, ONLY gone after JB, with a vengence ?
T-Rump is a VERY, VERY ' Easy-Read.
I'd LOVE to be playing ' Texas Hold-Em ' With the A - Howl. I make a huge killing $$$$ !

Insp4.
Ask yourself this. (Which I KNOW, even YOU have already started to ponder, a time or two).
Question ?
WHY has the M O R O N, ONLY gone after JB, with a vengence ?
T-Rump is a VERY, VERY ' Easy-Read.
I'd LOVE to be playing ' Texas Hold-Em ' With the A - Howl. I make a huge killing $$$$ !

And, I think you, me, and everyone else might cutback on the "sure as hell is hot" prognostications that are stated in "put your money here" terms--at least until November the 4th. I'm not betting the mortgage payment on ANY election outcome--even a Donald Trump wins President and Bernie Sanders wins Vice-President. (Doesn't that combination give you a headache?o_O) I am the first to admit that I said on this forum (and others) that Donald Trump didn't have a snowball's chance in Hell of winning in 2016.

I would like to believe that particular outcome is guaranteed for 2020, but life and a lot of people in the United States just don't seem to put much store in reality and/or facts. We have residents of West Virginia still believing that Trump is going to re-open the coal mines despite the fact that there is no market for coal because most of the world is tired of soot covered buildings and children with lung diseases from coal fired heating and manufacturing. Go to Budapest, Hungary and see what a truly clean city looks like. I was astounded when I was there year before last. Not only were the buildings clean, you didn't see any trash on the streets unless you were following a group of American tourists down the street.

We have people who still believe that not only is Donald going to build them a wall but also that said wall will keep illegal immigrants out of the country. And on, and on, and on. Now tell me that you can guarantee that Donald Trump will not be re-elected. As I said in one of the threads last week...I'm still reeling from the fact that the statement, "Donald Trump is President of the United States," is true. What we can do is make sure that every single one of our Commie, Liberal, Democrat(beatcha to it Insp4:)) fellow travelers votes on November 4. Democrats are famous for staying home on election day because they didn't like who the party nominated--even a bad nomination for dog catcher can get us to roll over and stay in bed on election day.

Last edited:
Reactions: delldude