City of Dallas tells Delta it can no longer fly out of Love Field

Status
Not open for further replies.
From under the bridge something shouts:

"AA's capacity of the combined DFW/DAL has now fallen to less than 30% of the combined market"

Then the uneducated masses cannot grasp the preciseness (see the here, hear thread in the water cooler) of the statement without putting it in context of the all knowingness.

jcw said:
right - so now we are focused on two city pairs
I know it is a radical concept but how about you read the title of the thread.

psst. it's less than 31%... which is just over 30%.

good think you aren't fixin' airplanes any more.

WorldTraveler said:
I know it is a radical concept but how about you read the title of the thread.psst. it's less than 31%... which is just over 30%.good think you aren't fixin' airplanes any more.

so let me get this straight - you were talking about all the cities DL was planning on flying out of DAL - and then you change topics to a single city pair

tough one isn't for you

change topics as usual

Reactions: 2 people
shows up black on my screen....

WorldTraveler said:
so you too are playing the role of either arguing the complete extreme or you don't understand the issue?

by March, AA will have less than 31% of the seats in the combined DAL/DFW to ATL market.

no one said anything about their share in the overall market.

WorldTraveler said:
the fact that AA's capacity of the combined DFW/DAL has now fallen to less than 30% of the combined market shows why.

Actually says nothing about ATL to Dallas - it says combined DFW/DAL

sorry dude - your wrong again

no, I has been here for weeks.... you just were too busy trying to prove me wrong that you didn't bother to read it.

p.s. it is "you're"

english major now are we

to bad you can't remember all your posts

15 to 1 ratio

It's a tough one for you

so what number are you racing towards?

you have added a far higher percentage of posts trying to prove how many I have.

the ability to write proper English can absolutely be related to reading skills.

oh so now we are talking down to people - because one thinks they are better than others - you are truly amazing

no wonder you have so many negative votes

Status
Not open for further replies.