City of Dallas tells Delta it can no longer fly out of Love Field

Status
Not open for further replies.
really??  It seems someone forgot that they hammered some posters for their grammer use about a yr or less ago and you were nailed to the wall by just about every poster on here     If youre as educated as you say  then why did DL pay you to fire you later?    if youre that educated  it is not evidenced on this board with your bs crap you post

Reactions: 1 person
I could care less what anyone thinks - in case you haven't noticed.

telling someone that they don't know what they are talking about and doing it with incorrect English seems the height of being disconnected from reality - but some won't get it.

If you aren't educated, then you shouldn't be expected to use proper English.

maybe the board should have a marker next to the names of those who have asked to be exempt from using educated English.

and let's remember that the issue is DAL where AA will be the only one of the big 4 that won't be represented while DL will be there even though many repeatedly have said they will not.

Once again switching subjects losing argument so switch to English

And drive it by saying if you use the wrong word you are uneducated

Wonder what we should refer to someone who can't help himself

Reactions: 1 person
WorldTraveler said:
it IS just what educated people do.
No, it's what arrogant people do (i.e. focusing on the form than the substance).

And here's your substance: you never say ATL here, and this was your post from today.

WorldTraveler said:
the fact that AA's capacity of the combined DFW/DAL has now fallen to less than 30% of the combined market shows why.
If you can't properly state your positions or factoids, then you have no room to start picking on someone else's grammar or choice of words.

Reactions: 4 people
E, you nailed it.  Typical WT to slam people for grammar and spelling when he has been proven wrong and backed into a corner.  Keep up the good work guys.  What a freakin moron and idiot. He just keeps looking better and better doesn't he?

Reactions: 2 people
calling other people and stupid and using poor grammar to do so does not convince anyone that you know what you are talking about.

And calling me stupid is a diversion from the fact that DL will be at DAL -that is the topic of this thread - and AA will be the only one of the big 4 NOT at DAL.

and AA"s combined share of any market that is served from both DFW and DAL by any carrier will fall.

IN the single market that DL is serving from both airports, its share of the market remains at 50% of the seats.

to/from CHI, DL serves its primary hubs from both airports and has the dominant share of the market and a revenue premium to other carriers which serve only one of the two airports.

that is precisely the same situation that will exist at DAL/DFW.

And neither do either have anything to do with the fact that DL is at DAL which many here repeatedly have said wouldn't last

It has not been many as you claim.  And if you are talking about me, you are wrong again.  Delta's stay at LF is temporary UNLESS (you always seem to forget this part) Delta is able to cut a deal with UAL or Virgin, but I assure you it will not be with SWA.  I still expect to see Delta being asked to leave as there is no room to accommodate.  Don't even try to put words in my mouth, I will not let it happen like others do... 

It's not inconceivable that UA signed a longer sublease with DL, but it's also entirely possible they left them on a month to month basis like AA did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts