City of Dallas tells Delta it can no longer fly out of Love Field

Status
Not open for further replies.
WT, you are the king of distorting!!! Everyone is calling you out !! You have yet to answer the question, what is the total value of the DL fas agreement? I'll be making more without PS 55.58 pr hr. and in 5 yrs 60.75 GAURENTEED. What will DL fa's GAURENTEED top out pay per hr. be in 5 yrs??

Reactions: 4 people
Not quite, Skippy.

Feel free to name the dozens and dozens of people who said only new entrants would be at DAL, and DL would be on the curb.

Page after page was dedicated to point out that DOJ was only interested in having new entrants pick up the surrendered gates from AA. That's ultimately what happened.

DL *is* still at DAL, but despite pages and pages of your claims to the contrary, they weren't able to add any new markets. You keep trying to paint getting a new sublease as some great victory.

Being able to maintain status quo as far as the number of departures and markets served isn't really a victory. It's self-preservation.

Is this an admission that NW actually did something better than DL?

open-mouth-surprised-smiley-emoticon.png

Sure, I'll give it a shot:  DL is still at DAL because it is able to sublease a gate(s).

What you fail to grasp - (are you dense?) :p   is  that once there is no gate(s) sublease DL can no longer remain at DAL.  Now it may be that DL will be able to have a sublease / obtain gate(s) at DAL well into the future.  Or not.  I don't know so I won't waste time writing diatribes about the issue.
and yet there are hundreds of posts who said that DL would be out of DAL.

there are hundreds of pages of posts who have been convinced that DL wouldn't be at DAL and that DAL had no value compared to DFW.

The reality is that DL fought to stay at DAL, threatened legal action if it wasn't even given the right to sublease gates - which DAL said would not happen (that is the title of this thread), and is at DAL with more seats than it had before, including remaining competitive in the only of DL's interior US hubs which has service from DAL on any other carrier.

WN, DAL, and UA all came to realize DL was right, have accommodated DL despite efforts not to do so.

DAL will be a very successful airport, DL is the only one of the big 3 that will offer mainline service there - UA isn't really doing anything with DAL post-Wright, and DL will have succeeded once again at growing its presence in a key market which AA said wasn't worth as much as its merger and which UA sees no value in growing.

and, again, it is spectacularly predictable how the "DL can't succeed at DAL" crowd is rushing to the keyboards to defend themselves and their over year long cries that DL would not succeed now that it is apparent that yet one more date will come and go - and DL will still be at DAL.

WorldTraveler said:

there are hundreds of pages of posts who have been convinced that DL wouldn't be at DAL and that DAL had no value compared to DFW.

Amazing that the folks at DL did not see the huge value of DAL until after the AAUS merger/DoJ settlement.  Were they / are they dense?

WorldTraveler said:

whether DL is a new entrant or not, DL is still there and dozens of people on this forum argued that DL could not remain there because they are a legacy carrier who was at DAL.

can you explain why DL is still at DAL?

all of the name calling doesn't change that DL is still there exactly as I said they would be.

and, again, you distort what was said.

DL DID get access to DAL which is what I said they would get.

You can't admit that WN's little party at DAL is not theirs alone.

Given that DL also serves MDW and DL and WN manage to coexist, I'm not sure why you thought it would be any differently at DAL.

WN is run by smart people. they did exactly what I said they would do which is diffuse the situation and do their part to accommodate DL, who will be at DAL.

as we approach yet one more date when the "experts" said would result in DL's exit from DAL, DL is still selling seats at DAL well beyond that date and clearly doing well.
WRONG!!!   You stated Delta would get the 2 gates and if they did not they would sue.
                     You stated that Delta was selling tickets for 2 gates and as much as 20 flights a day will be flown out of LF by Delta.
                      Yes, I can tell you why Delta is still at LF, just like I have told you over and over and over in the past, as you are still just like a 2 year old and everything has to be repeated numerous times.  Delta is at LF ONLY because SWA subleased a gate to them, that SWA is subleasing from UAL, until Jan 7th in which last I was told, SWA will start fully utilizing with the start of the California flights on Jan 7th 2015. This is in FACT the only reason Delta is currently at LF right now, complements of SWA subleasing that (not fully utilized gate) to Delta, period.
                       Delta IS NOT still here at LF just exactly as you have stated.  They are still here, and temporary, yes, but not at all exactly as you have said.  Where is the 2 gates you said Delta would get?  Where are all those flights (as much as 18-21) that you said Delta would operate?  Where is the law suit that you promised from Delta because they never were awarded the 2 gates as they are not an LCC and the COD AND the DOJ fully acknowleged?  What happened to all the tickets sold by Delta prior to the announcement of the winner of said gates?  What happened to all those passengers that were sold those said tickets illegally?
                       And then you continue to lie lie lie.  I never said SWA would run LF all by itself.  SWA has NEVER ran LF by itself, there has always been other carries at LF besides SWA and alot of them throughout the years, and this is why you are an idiot as you state you never make things up.
                       I could care less about any other airport, I have only been talking about and discussing LF period.  You are try to bring other airports into the discussion to try and spin what you have said in the past-it will not work with me skippy.  
                       You know what WT, I have never wished Delta away from LF, I have only said it would be funny if they were forced back to DFW in full.  Now with all your BS, I do hope Delta gets removed from LF due to no room to accommodate.  My new campaign will be for the removal of Delta from LF just because of you and only you WT...

Reactions: 5 people
WorldTraveler said:

actually, 793 air miles north at MDW, an airport that AA and UA decided they weren't interested in serving. and cross town at ORD which WN doesn't serve. and MKE which DL recognized has value as a strong focus city.

DL is the only airline that serves MDW,ORD, and MKE to each of DL's hubs - and DL has a revenue advantage in those markets. heck, DL is the only one of the big 4 that serves all 3 of those airports at all.

The hope, once again, among the AA fankids is that no one else would succeed if AA couldn't be at DAL and because it would threaten DFW.

The reality is that AA mgmt. knew all along that DAL is a viable airport and each carrier that is there where space is highly limited will do very well.

DL will be at DAL, will succeed at what DL does there, and given that DL's service for now will involve only ATL but WN isn't willing to start DTW or MSP as it once threatened to do, the DAL issue might just blow over with DL and WN both serving ATL and the rest of the market growth ideas will stay on the shelf.

And AA has traded access to DAL for approval of its merger and in the process has allowed one more competitive assault on its largest hub.

So the proof DL is doing well at DAL is MDW?  how do you come up with this stuff

So let me see when DL is looking at DAL profitability they look at MDW profitability or MKE profitability? do they not even look at DAL reports?

So what you are staying is you have zero proof of the DL profitability at DAL

Reactions: 2 people
FrugalFlyerv2.0 said:
Amazing that the folks at DL did not see the huge value of DAL until after the AAUS merger/DoJ settlement.  Were they / are they dense?

DL saw the value at DAL before the Wright Amendment but there were no gates to lease so DL subleases... I'm not sure why it is so hard for you to understand the situation really didn't change with the end of Wright except DL is using larger aircraft.
swamt said:
WRONG!!!   You stated Delta would get the 2 gates and if they did not they would sue.
                     You stated that Delta was selling tickets for 2 gates and as much as 20 flights a day will be flown out of LF by Delta.
                      Yes, I can tell you why Delta is still at LF, just like I have told you over and over and over in the past, as you are still just like a 2 year old and everything has to be repeated numerous times.  Delta is at LF ONLY because SWA subleased a gate to them, that SWA is subleasing from UAL, until Jan 7th in which last I was told, SWA will start fully utilizing with the start of the California flights on Jan 7th 2015. This is in FACT the only reason Delta is currently at LF right now, complements of SWA subleasing that (not fully utilized gate) to Delta, period.
                       Delta IS NOT still here at LF just exactly as you have stated.  They are still here, and temporary, yes, but not at all exactly as you have said.  Where is the 2 gates you said Delta would get?  Where are all those flights (as much as 18-21) that you said Delta would operate?  Where is the law suit that you promised from Delta because they never were awarded the 2 gates as they are not an LCC and the COD AND the DOJ fully acknowleged?  What happened to all the tickets sold by Delta prior to the announcement of the winner of said gates?  What happened to all those passengers that were sold those said tickets illegally?
                       And then you continue to lie lie lie.  I never said SWA would run LF all by itself.  SWA has NEVER ran LF by itself, there has always been other carries at LF besides SWA and alot of them throughout the years, and this is why you are an idiot as you state you never make things up.
                       I could care less about any other airport, I have only been talking about and discussing LF period.  You are try to bring other airports into the discussion to try and spin what you have said in the past-it will not work with me skippy.  
                       You know what WT, I have never wished Delta away from LF, I have only said it would be funny if they were forced back to DFW in full.  Now with all your BS, I do hope Delta gets removed from LF due to no room to accommodate.  My new campaign will be for the removal of Delta from LF just because of you and only you WT...
spare us....

you have put one date after another as the deadline at which DL's tenure at DAL would end. yet another one is coming and going.

DL didn't think it was funny that they would be pushed out of DAL... they fought and they will be there.

your last sentence shows precisely why you will lose... there is nothing objective about the way you operate on here... it is all about mindless revenge.

DL is going nowhere.

spare yourself there mr DL preacher king of pro dl bs   you seriously need mental help dude.    you claimed dl would sue over the aa/us merger..  you lied   it never happened,    then you lied again when you claimed dl would sue DAL for the 2 gates      Face it clown  you do not know what the flip is truly going on at DL     You need serious mental help as you cannot grasp crap on here  as you claim   or want other folks to believe   most of us here sees right thru your pro dl bs crap and when ur called out on it you flip like a crying baby and change tunes like peeps changing underwear

you, robbed, just like the minion in the thread above you couldn't understand context if you hit you up the side of the head.

never did I say "DL would sue DAL for the two gates" nowhere.

but thanks again for keeping this thread active and the subject a top of 2014 issue - so it is apparent to all who read this forum that I was right all along that DL would be at DAL - and a whole host of people who happen to be labor supporters - are wrong about DL and DAL.

Shall we minions pull every post whereas u claim "legal action " which is similar to lawsuit you wt are the only minion here u got caught yet again in ur trove of lies and its so bad u cant remember what u posted. As for dl being at dal only time will tell and jan 6 is next tues we shall see what happens as the month moves along

uh, my "trove of lies" was that DL would be at DAL... they haven't missed a day since the whole subject reached the level of this board.

so, who is lying about DL's future at DAL? not me

WorldTraveler said:

DL saw the value at DAL before the Wright Amendment but there were no gates to lease so DL subleases... I'm not sure why it is so hard for you to understand the situation really didn't change with the end of Wright except DL is using larger aircraft.

spare us....

you have put one date after another as the deadline at which DL's tenure at DAL would end. yet another one is coming and going.

DL didn't think it was funny that they would be pushed out of DAL... they fought and they will be there.

your last sentence shows precisely why you will lose... there is nothing objective about the way you operate on here... it is all about mindless revenge.

DL is going nowhere.
Once again you fail to answer ANY-I-SAID ANY of the questions brought forth.  I have not changed my dates one time.  Delta has in fact changed the dates as every time they have managed to squeak by and be saved by the skin of their teeth.  Delta is very lucky to even be at LF right now and you know it, but just like a drug addict you will just keep being in denial.  
The way I operate on here?  Really? You really wanna go there?  I tell and bring the truth, and if I am wrong I fully take the blame and admit it.  YOU on the other hand are the exact opposite.
Again with your post you are "trying" to indicate that I am saying Delta will be gone from LF.  I have not said that.  Get a clue WT----ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!!  As we all know you will once again fail to answer them, run from the truth, and totally avoid the real truths as well as the past truths.  
BTW, what do you mean by why I will lose?  I will lose what? Please explain.  I have nothing to lose, so where are you going with this phrase that I will lose?  Lose what?  You are showing your colors once again.

LD3 said:
I'm hurt....   :(
Sorry about that LD3.  When I was in the middle of my post I admit I was too lazy to run thru the postings to see who it was.  But thx for pointing it out in a very sad but funny way, cheers...

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.