City of Dallas tells Delta it can no longer fly out of Love Field

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again you fail to answer ANY-I-SAID ANY of the questions brought forth.  I have not changed my dates one time.  Delta has in fact changed the dates as every time they have managed to squeak by and be saved by the skin of their teeth.  Delta is very lucky to even be at LF right now and you know it, but just like a drug addict you will just keep being in denial.  
The way I operate on here?  Really? You really wanna go there?  I tell and bring the truth, and if I am wrong I fully take the blame and admit it.  YOU on the other hand are the exact opposite.
Again with your post you are "trying" to indicate that I am saying Delta will be gone from LF.  I have not said that.  Get a clue WT----ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!!  As we all know you will once again fail to answer them, run from the truth, and totally avoid the real truths as well as the past truths.  
BTW, what do you mean by why I will lose?  I will lose what? Please explain.  I have nothing to lose, so where are you going with this phrase that I will lose?  Lose what?  You are showing your colors once again.
that was pathetic.

DL changed the dates so you just changed with them?

Your company is run by far smarter people than you who have decided it is not worth ticking off DL and allowing the case to go to court where there is a really good chance that some of the major portions of the Wright Amendment and what has happened since could be challenged.

For now, DL and WN will both be flying to ATL, WN will make sure that DL gets a place to park its planes at DAL, WN has decided to stay away from DAL to MSP and DTW, and DL also has more frequencies on the single market that the two serve from DAL.

just like SLC and ATL, WN decided to give DL what DL wants.

Wait - that's a good one - no one should tick off DL - although DL should feel free to tick off other airlines - can you say double standard

so you really think WN was kind enough to allow DL to use a gate but the gate is more than likely not a WN gate    

jcw  its incredible how he makes his double standard posts      but then again  only a foolish clown would do that   

it's called survival of the fittest....

you didn't sleep thru jr. high biology, did you?

and, robbed, DL did use - perhaps even today is using - a WN gate. check with swamt.

Oh so now we changed to survival of the fittest - I'm sure when WN makes decisions the first criteria they use is "don't tick of DL" - what a joke

Reactions: 1 person
Oh so now we changed to survival of the fittest - I'm sure when WN makes decisions the first criteria they use is "don't tick of DL" - what a joke
it's really all about looking where WN has succeeded without putting forth as much effort as it has to put forth in order to compete against DL.

WN's track record competing against AA has been far greater

They bought FL and then proceeded to cut the number of flights in half and eliminate many destinations from ATL while building up DAL. They are a well run airline and the reason why they have reduced ATL in order to grow DAL makes all the business sense in the world.

DL is just making sure that WN doesn't grow at DAL at DL's expense.

What planet are you on - where does old AA go head to head with WN - once again you like to forget the US team was very effective in competing against WN and drove WN from several markets

remember when WN tried to go up against US in PHL and US kicked their hiney  and they cut back   Hmm I guess his brain just works for pro DL crap   that WN gate is only til next tue  then WN takes that gate back for their new California service

WorldTraveler said:
that was pathetic.

DL changed the dates so you just changed with them?

Your company is run by far smarter people than you who have decided it is not worth ticking off DL and allowing the case to go to court where there is a really good chance that some of the major portions of the Wright Amendment and what has happened since could be challenged.

For now, DL and WN will both be flying to ATL, WN will make sure that DL gets a place to park its planes at DAL, WN has decided to stay away from DAL to MSP and DTW, and DL also has more frequencies on the single market that the two serve from DAL.

just like SLC and ATL, WN decided to give DL what DL wants.
I did not change with them.  They were blessed with a lease from SWA which is leasing from UAL for a temp period until Jan 7th.  That is the ONLY reason the dates changed, not I.  It is also the ONLY reason Delta is stil at LF.  As noted in another thread titled 10 top stories,  it is well documented that Delta has continued battles ahead of them to fight for existance at LF in 2015.  
Wrong again there skippy.  SWA has no say so if Delta will or will not park their birds at LF.  It is totally up the rules and regs of the W/A agreement in combination with the COD, DOJ and accommodation regulations requirements listed in the agreement.  It will not be SWA who would get sued big dummy, it would be COD and or the DOJ.  The only way SWA might get included is if the Judge would allow them to be added which will not happen unless they include each and every one of the 5 parties involved within the W/A agreement changes.  You have alot to learn about DAL LF rules and regs before spouting off there skippy, but we all know you will continue to show your ignorance as usual.
Last but not least, I don't give a shite about your other airports you continuously bring up to change or twist the results to your favor it doesn't work with me.  It also still does not change the fact that you still avoid all question and facts pointed out by myself as well as Terry Maxon at the Dallas Morning News. Face the truth WT, its ok, I have posted more than enough evidence, and you just keep doing your typical WT BS...

WorldTraveler said:
it's called survival of the fittest....

you didn't sleep thru jr. high biology, did you?

and, robbed, DL did use - perhaps even today is using - a WN gate. check with swamt.
Oh NOOOOOO you don't WT, nice try.  Delta is not using one of the original gates owned by SWA of the total 16, PERIOD.  Delta is using a "shared gate" owned by UAL, sub leased to SWA for a small number of flights until Jan 7th when SWA adds 2 more California cities and 4-6 more flights.  If this one little ole gate gets full utilization usage by SWA and UAL then there will be no room for Delta at LF.  The only way Delta will remain is IF, that's a big IF there chiefy, one of the airlines scales back their flights enough to accommodate Delta to continue to "share" a gate not fully lease a gate.  I have said this from the very beginning.  Delta in fact thought they were getting the 2 fully usage gates plus they thought they were going to be able to lease or barrow (as Terry Maxon reported) to entertain 22 flights per day that Delta already sold many tickets for and never were able to follow thru with, which you said all along that Delta would sue if they did not get--never happened.  
Note:  The gate being subleased to SWA from UAL makes the 17th gate being used by SWA at LF, it is not one of the original 16 gates that Delta will never be able to lease from, as I have always said.

eolesen said:
Resolution #1 - Stop wasting time by responding to WT directly...
I know E, but it is so much fun to continuously prove him wrong all the time...

WorldTraveler said:
DL is just making sure that WN doesn't grow at DAL at DL's expense.
Which Delta really sucks at doing.  Just by SWA receiving another gate (going from 16 to 17) which could very well have been leased to Delta by UAL instead of SWA, is an exact growth of SWA at DAL at Delta's expense.  Another growth by SWA and Virgin and maybe even UAL at DAL at Delta's expense is the mere fact that Delta lost out in the gates at LF that they were going to build to 22 flights per day.  Where are they now?  Delta is still at the lonely ole 5 flights per day from DAL to ATL that they had prior to W/A going away.  Going from 50 seaters to 117 seaters is no major increase when compared to SWA and Virgin doing 156, 175 and maybe more on better and more appealing products, not to mention the greater savings of fuel per passenger.  SWA is 90% full out of LF post W/A.  You doubted this before and Kelly has once again stated it in the media.  What is Delta's load factor out of LF post W/A WT?  Bet you fail to answer that one too...

robbedagain said:
remember when WN tried to go up against US in PHL and US kicked their hiney  and they cut back   Hmm I guess his brain just works for pro DL crap   that WN gate is only til next tue  then WN takes that gate back for their new California service
I believe you are correct there robbed.  Although I do not know all the facts we did retreat quite a bit, and it did surprise me, but, I believe they took huge losses in order to do so.  See, I can admit it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts