CNN to be sued for $250+ Million:

Dog says......."My life is certainly no embarrassment"......... Well now! I believe that can be debated!!!.

Do the Russians have a meme for that?

Only tinkerbells are afraid of russians.

Why you so afraid?

Screenshot-1.png

Last edited:
Some people are apparently stupid enough to believe they will find trump/Russian collusion,when the only evidence thus far shows the other side in bed with them, buying fake documents from them.

Isn't it kind of funny how he's resorting to lawsuits because CNN said bad things about him. Meanwhile, that "snowflake" David Hogg, who was was taunted by Faux News, the NRA and other right wing outfits hasn't sued anybody. Yet...he's a "snowflake" to those on the right because he didn't like his school being shot up with a guy with a non automatic automatic weapon.

Than again, the MAGA in chief has taught his children well. Sue. Trumps middle name.

David Hogg's fame came from a tragic beginning, no doubt. Hogg and his other compatriots let themselves be exploited by the liberals for an agenda. The bodies were still warm when Wasserman-Shultz and the NEA were tripping over themselves offering a national platform and boatloads of cash to help little Davey along.....Hogg was exploited by the left, just like Nathan Phillips was.

My life is certainly no embarrassment. Know it isn't what you are born with, it is what you do with it.
Just like Trump did.

Dog says......."My life is certainly no embarrassment"......... Well now! I believe that can be debated!!!.
I would not know. I have had Dog on ignore for years.

All he does is post stupid asinine one liners. Complete waste of my time.

I suggest you put him on ignore to. He can post for Bears, 700UW, and WeAAsles.

Well lets look at the facts rather then your ridiculous emotions.

David Hogg took it upon himself to advocate for gun violence. He repeadetly put himself out into the public. He has no cause to sue.
Nick Sandman appeared on a viral video, then LWNJ's and the media smeared him intentionally over a false narrative. That's clearly defamation.

Ask the Trumpster about libel...you know, the thing HE wanted to sue the media over because of their "attacks" on him (running videos of him and reading his own twits). They don't really apply to presidents, but they do to private citizens, and the right wing media has been libeling Hogg since the day of the shootings. Yet he hasn't sued. A left wing snowflake can take the heat. A right wing snowflake apparently can't.

David Hogg's fame came from a tragic beginning, no doubt. Hogg and his other compatriots let themselves be exploited by the liberals for an agenda. The bodies were still warm when Wasserman-Shultz and the NEA were tripping over themselves offering a national platform and boatloads of cash to help little Davey along.....Hogg was exploited by the left, just like Nathan Phillips was.

Just like Trump did.

And the right wing has been vilifying him ever since. Yeah..he's being used by the "liberal agenda". Nathan Phillips is a hero to the right. He may have a "viral video" that gets reported on....but only one is suing the media. That one is also a MAGA supporter....and the MAGA in chief has been known to sue over comments about the size of his hands.