Couple stole thousands of bags from Sky Harbor

Maybe some day the airlines will get a clue and do baggage checks. In fact, that would be an AWESOME opportunity to bring some furloughees back. Oh wait, that costs money. Never mind that it protects our customers and would reduce our claims (admittedly not by the cost).

Maybe some day the airlines will get a clue and do baggage checks. In fact, that would be an AWESOME opportunity to bring some furloughees back. Oh wait, that costs money. Never mind that it protects our customers and would reduce our claims (admittedly not by the cost).
It probably cost me $50 a month in triple play bonus dollars...Over time thats alot of $$$...These people should reimburse the US Employees...

There were at one time contractors at PHX that checked bag tags and ID. You couldn't leave until it was checked.

I ask about baggage area security many years ago. I was told it is more expensive to provide security checks at every airports baggage area than it is to replace a few stolen ones. Obviously not true in PHX!

This is why I believe that any luggage handling should be done only by the airline personnel and no other airport employee. When I alert an airline personnel that a pax luggage is jamming the baggage belt or may have fallen in between the belts, they look at me with a 'well why didn't you correct the problem, moron!'

Thing is that ONLY airline workers can touch pax luggage. It can be a liability on me or my employer for interfering on airline business, unless the airlines give me the OK!

I laugh when a tug drops a luggage on the tarmac because I think, "SUCKER!"

Bottom line: Don't blame me...I didn't do it!!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back