Court approves new TWU agreements (M&R and stores)

You got that right! I'd tulsa thinks the layoffs are excessice now what a year or two

Horton in his letter said the airline would continue to pursue a consensual deal with pilots.

And, in what one might consider a “no hard feelings” comment, Horton expressed a hope that relations inside the airline improve.
While “I believe there is a growing sense of confidence in what the new American will be,” Horton wrote, “I also understand that there are many different views and feelings about the past, and I hope that over the coming weeks, months and years, we can forge a new basis for mutual respect and trust, and a new beginning.”

I don't think Horton understands that he has to leave!

AArogance at it's best.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't think Horton understands that he has to leave!

AArogance at it's best.
You know his leaving is all part of the script wriiten by the BK consultants. The bad guy will leave (Horton) and a more likeable replacement will arrive to lead whoever is left to the "New American".

Notice that Bob Crandall as been very quiet lately. I bet he is pissed at the direction this company has been going. I agree that Horton must go but that is a given.

and I hope that over the coming weeks, months and years, we can forge a new basis for mutual respect and trust, and a new beginning.”

Is this guy for real we get arse raped with concessions for the last 9 years another six on its way and this guy wants mutual respect and trust. I got three words for ya buddy gfy

Reactions: 1 person
and I hope that over the coming weeks, months and years, we can forge a new basis for mutual respect and trust, and a new beginning.”

Really, Let me fill you in Mr. Horton. There is no respect and no trust. Believe you and me there is a new beginning already started.....congrats on a job well done.

Reactions: 1 person
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Today Judge Lane made his decision to place AA’s restructuring Final Last Best Offer as our Current Bargaining agreement. Since November 2011, we have all been living and working under some very stressful conditions. Today will be the Date of Signing. Any raises will be effective as of September 12, 2012.

I want to take this time to thank all of you who have been staying informed and passing on accurate information throughout our membership.

American Airlines had published incorrect numbers related to the up and coming RIF. We are working to get these back to what was agreed to in negotiations that lead up to the LBFO.

I am sure we will be challenged daily by all the restructuring changes. Remember, AA believes there will be a value to all that will be implemented. You need to stay involved and be sure to stay in communication with your shop stewards.

There will be many of our brothers and sisters leaving or changing positions. We need to stay focused. Most of these members will be forced to decide which way they will go and many will not have any part in making that decision. Please support them in all situations. If you see a need where we can help, be sure to notify your shop steward.

Committees have been formed to deal with the contractual changes which go into effect after base closure.

As always, keep an eye on the TWU514.org website for any updates. Call the hall and have them add your phone to our texting list and give them your email address to be added to our news list.

We post on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/twu514 and Twitter: http://twitter.com/twulocal514

Sam Cirri TWU Local 514 President

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Today Judge Lane made his decision to place AA's restructuring Final Last Best Offer as our Current Bargaining agreement. Since November 2011, we have all been living and working under some very stressful conditions. Today will be the Date of Signing. Any raises will be effective as of September 12, 2012.

I want to take this time to thank all of you who have been staying informed and passing on accurate information throughout our membership.

American Airlines had published incorrect numbers related to the up and coming RIF. We are working to get these back to what was agreed to in negotiations that lead up to the LBFO.

Sam Cirri TWU Local 514 President

He left off the part about how our dues just went up today, despite the sellout of the century. The rich get richer... :angry2:

Gee the company decided to up the rif numbers. Then Sam tells you to stay informed. He tells you to look for info on the 514 website. We did follow your lead and where did it get us? Now its damage control time. Working to get back the original rif numbers? That's a good one. If we can see a need where we can help? Haven't you done enough in helping us thus far. Please no more help from you dumb ass losers. You've done enough already. Stop pretending like you care. You lost control of the membership and our trust. Half of the local will be gone in two years thanks to the failures of the twu to FIGHT LIKE HELL. AA announced today right after the judge rubber stamped the lbo that the 777 is going to CHINA. The 757 going to Alabama and the 767 will be outsourced in the future as well. The new 787 and 737 will be done by Boeing. MD 80's going soon. No language for the new Airbus. What the hell is left for heavy maintenance? What a pathetic union we have. FIGHT LIKE HELL my Ass.

Reactions: 3 people