Covid-19 Mask Studies

Sturgis has been a huge driver of cases in the upper Midwest.

Back to masks: They are just one effective layer in an overall strategy. It's an overused analogy, but they're just like seatbelts. Your odds of dying in a wreck don't go down to 0, but they sure drop a lot.

Further, masks work best when we ALL wear them. I can obey all the rules of the road, but if Dell doesn't, I'll still likely get T-boned.

We also need to get over ourselves as a country a little. Like it or not, we're in this together. We might as well fight it together.
Tell me why did the nurse in the COVID ward tell me to take my mask off and throw it in the trash, that I did not need to wear one. They knew for a fact I was infected.

Yeah...it's pretty creative when they either show a clip of him talking or print a tweet he sent out.
Exactly. A clip. They show you exactly what they want you to see. Don't play the part of the fool and deny what we both know is true.

Exactly. A clip. They show you exactly what they want you to see. Don't play the part of the fool and deny what we both know is true.

You all say that but I think the only person who posted anything that was "in context" was.....ME. Yep...a meme was going around that Trump called soldiers with PTSD "weak". And indeed, he used that word. But silly old me looked into it deeper...while he used the word it was out of context. So I defended a guy I loathed.

And "real" news sources never do that tactic...do they? TAke for instance Obaman and "you didn't build that". Did you EVER bother checking the context of that one? But I don't watch the fake news, but if I read or hear something, I'll look it up. And you know something? Most of them are pretty much exactly what he said...nothing more and nothing less. All you need to do is look it up and listen to or read Trumps words.

You all say that but I think the only person who posted anything that was "in context" was.....ME. Yep...a meme was going around that Trump called soldiers with PTSD "weak". And indeed, he used that word. But silly old me looked into it deeper...while he used the word it was out of context. So I defended a guy I loathed.

And "real" news sources never do that tactic...do they? TAke for instance Obaman and "you didn't build that". Did you EVER bother checking the context of that one? But I don't watch the fake news, but if I read or hear something, I'll look it up. And you know something? Most of them are pretty much exactly what he said...nothing more and nothing less. All you need to do is look it up and listen to or read Trumps words.
What are you on about KCFlyer?

So we agree the news media engages in "creative" editing.

Why are you beating a dead horse?

128505911_3563772963645556_5496939526232962604_n.jpg

Luke Letlow, 41-year-old congressman-elect, dies with COVID-19

Dr. G.E. Ghali, of LSU Health Shreveport, told NOLA.com that Letlow was in critical condition but showed signs of improvement. He "apparently suffered a cardiac event this evening that was refractory to all resuscitation efforts."

Rep. Steve Scalise, another Republican from the state, issued a statement calling Letlow a "positive spirit" who had a "tremendously bright future ahead of him."

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi also issued a statement saying the entire body mourns his passing.
Sad! :(

West Virginia accidentally gives 42 people COVID-19 treatment instead of vaccine
The West Virginia National Guard admitted Thursday that 42 people expecting to receive the Moderna vaccine for COVID-19 were instead accidentally given the Regeneron antibody used to treat infections.

The mistake occurred at a vaccination clinic hosted by staff at the Boone County Health Department, and all of the people who accidentally received the wrong product are being contacted by the department, the National Guard said in a statement.

WTF?