D E N Y,..... D E N I A L,...... D E N I E R (s)

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
DENY is one of the most Powerful words in the English dictionary.
'DE NIAL is not a River in Egypt' !

Sooo NOW, here is a good chance/post, for ALL you Trump DENIER (s) to tell the few people on here WHO KNOW what T-RUMP 'IS', to Embarrass Yourselves in print, to 'stick up for this TRAITOR, after the 'show' he put on (with Putin), seen around the World !

HACK JOB, why don't you ' lead off ' !

What Trump did would be like JFK meeting Kruschev in 1963, and despite photos of missile bases in Cuba, come out of the meeting and say "Mr Kruschev was very serious and very firm, and he said that there are no missile bases in Cuber. I do not have any reason to not believe him".

Gosh...it wasn't all that long ago that God...er...Reagan would say "Trust, but verify" when dealing with the Russians. Trump is "Trust". And to think the right had shitfits about "Hope".

Something to think about!!!
37258181_416931465465107_3477640173531955200_n.jpg

Something to think about!!!
37258181_416931465465107_3477640173531955200_n.jpg
YOu realize that the vast majority of computer viruses origninated in Eastern Europe and Russia, which means they were always one step ahead of John McAfee. FWIW, McAfee was a "person of interest" in the murder of his neighbor. The prime minister of Belize said McAfee was "extremely paranoid, even bonkers". So I guess he fits right into the typical Trump supporter.

-
YOu realize that the vast majority of computer viruses origninated in Eastern Europe and Russia, which means they were always one step ahead of John McAfee. FWIW, McAfee was a "person of interest" in the murder of his neighbor. The prime minister of Belize said McAfee was "extremely paranoid, even bonkers". So I guess he fits right into the typical Trump supporter.
All of the above may, or may not, be true. Never the less, doesn't detract from the fact that what he said, just may be creditable!

-

All of the above may, or may not, be true. Never the less, doesn't detract from the fact that what he said, just may be creditable!

Aw c'mon Insp4.
I, (FWIW), see you as one of the most intelligent conservatives here on the 'cooler'. I mean, you are NOT in the Moronic category of HACK JOB, or clit rat or (God Forbid) southwind. But Dear Lord, ' If it Looks like a Duck, Walks like a Duck, and Quacks like a Duck '.... IT'S A D U C K !

Aw c'mon Insp4.
I, (FWIW), see you as one of the most intelligent conservatives here on the 'cooler'. I mean, you are NOT in the Moronic category of HACK JOB, or clit rat or (God Forbid) southwind. But Dear Lord, ' If it Looks like a Duck, Walks like a Duck, and Quacks like a Duck '.... IT'S A D U C K !
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Hey Bearchit does Trump live rent free in your head or does he throw a little extra in your scamtrak ck for doing so?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Just curious how Trumpsters feel about the dear leader staying, golfing, and PROMOTING his properties on an official trip

I don’t give a chit myself it’s not like he’s the first to get financial gain from being in office.
Hell Obama left there a millionaire

DENY is one of the most Powerful words in the English dictionary.
'DE NIAL is not a River in Egypt' !

Sooo NOW, here is a good chance/post, for ALL you Trump DENIER (s) to tell the few people on here WHO KNOW what T-RUMP 'IS', to Embarrass Yourselves in print, to 'stick up for this TRAITOR, after the 'show' he put on (with Putin), seen around the World !

HACK JOB, why don't you ' lead off ' !
Gummy Bears, I see your TDS has got your CAPS finger in action again, hard to read all the weird libtarded blather. What is this "DENIER (s)"? What is the (s) for?

Policies not words:
Killed 200 Russian troops in Syria.
47 million in military aid to Ukraine (Obammy refused this aid)
Increased sanctions on Russia for hacking the Hildabeast and her illegal servers.
Kicked out 60 Russian diplomats
Increased the US world energy undercutting Russia.

Then we have the Obammy/Hildabeast Russian policy....

Take a nap Bears, it seems your old pea brain is overloaded again.

I don’t give a chit myself it’s not like he’s the first to get financial gain from being in office.
Hell Obama left there a millionaire
Yeah...Obama wrote a book and it turned out to pay handsomely. You guys don't give a chit about Trump profiting from the taxpayers dollar, but you would have chitfits if Obama would have literally had government checks made out to him for one of his golf trips.

Also saw this - MAGA - McDonalds And Golf Again.

Just curious how Trumpsters feel about the dear leader staying, golfing, and PROMOTING his properties on an official trip
We really don't know that he did! ........ Where you get your information?

Latest posts