D E N Y,..... D E N I A L,...... D E N I E R (s)

Why are you perpetually pissed off? Must be something missing in your life.
Only at idiots that snipe like a yippy 'lil mutt behind a keyboard like a coward, and when called on it, you go hide like vagina.

You've been doing that for 14 years, and year 15 will be no different.

Just as I stated.

Neither do I, it's laughable that you think your the only one, I don't like some of the stuff Trump does. I called him a loud mouth New Yorker. I've said I don't like all the tweeting.

However there is a lot of qualities I do like, a lot more than I don't.

Considering the lying criminal Hildabeast who could have been elected, we dodged a bullet. We are doing much better than before with the worthless 8 years of Obammy. The economy is booming where I am.

Until Trump is convicted of crimes which would have be leaked by now with the Washington Cesspool, I give him a pass.

Consider that.

" SEIG HEIL ",...................HACK JOB, " SEIG HEIL " ,
( You " 38 %er " ) !!!!!!!!!!

" SEIG HEIL ",...................HACK JOB, " SEIG HEIL " ,
( You " 38 %er " ) !!!!!!!!!!
At least you learned something during Obammys 8 years Gramps. Time for your meds.
DXJo8dAV4AAosgm.jpg

REally? I guy who can't make it 2 minutes without telling a lie wouldn't perjure himself?
Like I said good luck. Mullers fishing expedition may yet bear fruit of some kind. But I doubt it. As far as the Muller probes true purpose of de legitimizing his Presidency outside of leftist loons it has failed miserably so far. And in spite of this ridiculous investigation he is still getting more done than his predecessor.

Like I said good luck. Mullers fishing expedition may yet bear fruit of some kind. But I doubt it. As far as the Muller probes true purpose of de legitimizing his Presidency outside of leftist loons it has failed miserably so far. And in spite of this ridiculous investigation he is still getting more done than his predecessor.
Wait til they start asking about puzzy grabbing. Tweeter will explode and his productivity will drop. If you want to cite an amazing one - cite Bill Clinton - he was hounded by "investigations" for 8 years, yet he got a lot done. Not many on the right realize it, but he and Neuter Gingrich were VERY close to revamping Social Security, then Neuter found out about a blowjob that Bill got and Party went ahead of Country. Very Republican move.

Only at idiots that snipe like a yippy 'lil mutt behind a keyboard like a coward, and when called on it, you go hide like vagina.

You've been doing that for 14 years, and year 15 will be no different.

Just as I stated.
Laughing in your face isn't hiding.

Wait til they start asking about puzzy grabbing. Tweeter will explode and his productivity will drop. If you want to cite an amazing one - cite Bill Clinton - he was hounded by "investigations" for 8 years, yet he got a lot done. Not many on the right realize it, but he and Neuter Gingrich were VERY close to revamping Social Security, then Neuter found out about a blowjob that Bill got and Party went ahead of Country. Very Republican move.
Puzzy grabbing? What about it ? That wouldn't faze Trump. People in this country are far more concerned with jobs and border security than with Trump's locker room talk. Even if you are obsessed with it. You're right about Bill Clinton getting a lot done though. Like signing NAFTA and enacting policies that led to the housing crisis and crash of 2008 among his many accolades. Also putting party ahead of Country is a way of life for the Democrats. I'm not implying Republicans are any better but the dems have made it into an art form latley

Puzzy grabbing? What about it ? That wouldn't faze Trump. People in this country are far more concerned with jobs and border security than with Trump's locker room talk. Even if you are obsessed with it. You're right about Bill Clinton getting a lot done though. Like signing NAFTA and enacting policies that led to the housing crisis and crash of 2008 among his many accolades. Also putting party ahead of Country is a way of life for the Democrats. I'm not implying Republicans are any better but the dems have made it into an art form latley

Wouldn't faze Trump? Geez...his skin is so thin that the mere mention of anything that makes him look bad and he starts hitting his tweeter pretty hard.

NAFTA- wasn't that a program that was pushed hard by republicans? Weren't Graham, Leach, and Bliley - the guys who penned the bill that pretty much rolled back Glass-Steagall and laid the foundation of the near collapse of the economy.....weren't those guys all Republicans? Why yes...I think they were. Of course....guys like you only look at the guy who signed the bill...but at the time, I think it was 'reaching across the aisle". Yeah....Bill Clinton signed Republican ideas, but Republicans can't ever seem to admit that their ideas are usually bad ideas.