DALPA MEC Chair to step down

really, Kevin?

then you haven't looked because I have stated it here repeatedly

DL employees received more profit sharing AND pay raises despite the reduction in PS percentage.

and it is precisely because the vast majority of your DL coworkers don't care about how they get higher pay - whether the company gives it to them or they negotiate for it - but they do know they have the highest profit sharing in US airline history and they have seen the largest and most frequent increases in compensation including with profit sharing among their peers in the US airline industry over the last 3-5 years.

They aren't walking away from that success.

The DL pilots were offered yet another chance to push their salaries up but rejected the TA.

WorldTraveler said:
what is wrong is that DL non-contract did not receive ONLY a 10% raise and there was NO reduction in profit sharing.

DL non-contract employees received more than 10% and gave up no scope and also did not have terminated pension plans in BK.

ALL DL employees had a reduction in the profit sharing calculation percentages but received higher profit sharing and total compensation as a result.

until you acknowledge that the changes in profit sharing resulted in higher profit sharing and total compensation, you are manipulating the data to paint a story that isn't true.

When you accept that your facts are wrong and incomplete, then you have no choice but to quit calling other people liars because the only lies are what you write.
so Delta outsourcing flying only means less pilot jobs? 

Well I will be damned. When i go to work I should see a hangar full of CR9s right? Delta FAs also work DCI flights? Ramp always works DCI? 
What an amazingly stupid comment. 

700UW said:
You are truly blinded and obsessed, you need help.

History shows what DL will do.

You're level of bias is infinite.
agreed 100% 

robbedagain said:
thanks dawg
welcome

WorldTraveler said:
no, your math is wrong.

if you actually KNEW the facts, you could cite them correctly.

DL's non-contract employees had THREE pay raises over the period that the pilots got 20%. Your statement of 10-16% advantage by the pilots is laughably wrong.

You are the one that throws out charges of lying because your "facts" are nothing more than manipulations and intentional omissions.

All you do is show why one statement you and the IAM makes are wrong and why DL employees have wisely and correctly chosen to not only remain non-union since the merger but insured that tens of thousands of former NW IAM membership cards are now worthless.

DL employees know better which is why they continue to democratically say NO to the IAM.
no it isn't. Its about right. 
Tell us WT, how much of a raise did we get each time? If he is wrong, for once, post some numbers. 

WorldTraveler said:
the only pathological liar is you who cannot admit that DL employees ended up with more profit sharing despite a reduction in the percentage.

Now, for the record, did DL employees see a larger percentage of profit sharing even after DL reduced the percentage?

How can you spend so much of your life arguing against pure and obvious facts just so you can continue down your campaign of attacking anyone that points out something that doesn't meet your narrative?

whether you can acknowledge it or not, DL employees received more profit sharing and more total compensation IN ALL WORKGROUPS despite the reduction in the profit sharing percentage.
lol. WT I hope it happens to you dude. 

I really, really, really do. You constantly tell people like me and kev to be happy with concessions while you sit on your butt and do nothing. 

WorldTraveler said:
yes or no.

Did DL employees ACROSS THE BOARD receive higher profit sharing and higher total compensation despite the cut in profit sharing?

that is the only question you need to answer to determine who is telling the truth.
stupid argument. Very stupid argument. 

Be happy about getting less than you would have. 

700UW said:
Lets do a simple math lesson WT,

10% is <, >,or = to 15%?

Kevin, what were the non union raises from June 29, 2012 till December 31, 2014?
He can't do simple math. 

The only way a keyboard warrior like WT can figure this kind of stuff out is if it happens to him. 

Reactions: 2 people
it's a stupid argument only because it is the truth and you and others don't want to admit that someone else (me) is right.

DL employees received higher profit sharing than before despite the reduction in profit sharing percentage.

You got the pay raises. you know full well what you got and you also know it was way more than 10% over 3 years and there wasn't a single DL scale employee that received 4% over 3 years - which is the low end of the scale which 700 created.

I have absolutely never told anyone to be happy with concessions. nowhere. prove it if you are convinced otherwise.

it is precisely when you and others make such ridiculous statements that you lose the argument.

Three years?

June 29, 2012 till December 31, 2014 is a year and a half.

In that time frame EVERY pilot no matter when they were hired got a total of 20% in raises.

DL gave out raises of 2%-5% depending on when you were hired for non-union employees.

The raises were given in April of 2013 and April of 2014.

Where do you get three years?

So non-union got raises of 4%-10%,in the same time frame meaning the pilots clearly have a 10%-16% advantage in raises.

You are truly making up things, and you got caught again fabricating facts.

Reactions: 1 person
DL non-contract employees received 3 raises over the same period covered by the contract.

there isn't a single DL scale employee who wasn't on probation that received 4% or less. you made the statement of 4%....back it up with facts or you are the one that is fabricating.

Did or did not DL employees across the board receive more profit sharing despite the reduction in profit sharing percentage?

WorldTraveler said:
it's a stupid argument only because it is the truth and you and others don't want to admit that someone else (me) is right.

No you saying We didn't give up scope right along with the pilots is amazingly stupid. 
I noticed how you didn't say anything about that though. 

700 you are wasting your time. He isn't even man enough to post the raise numbers. 

Funny Dawg is an active employee and said I was basically on the money, and you werent.

They received raises in April of 2013 and April of 2014.

Where is there three years?

Pilots raises were 20% from June 29, 2014 till December 21, 2014.

So non-union got a total of 4%-10% in the same time period, so explain to me how 18 months is three years?
Provide facts to back your fabrication of reality.

And he wonders why is score is over negative 11,000 and counting, he has zero credibility and cant even realize it, he needs to seek professional mental help.

700UW said:
Funny Dawg is an active employee and said I was basically on the money, and you werent.
They received raises in April of 2013 and April of 2014.
Where is there three years?

Pilots raises were 20% from June 29, 2014 till December 21, 2014.

So non-union got a total of 4%-10% in the same time period, so explain to me how 18 months is three years?
Provide facts to back your fabrication of reality.
It might be a little higher I can't completely remember. 

I was thinking it was 5% then 3%. Kev can you remember? 

I know it has been basically nothing when you factor in cost of living and inflation. 

The raise were anywhere from 2%-5% each time depending on your date of hire.

So in the 18 month time span pilots received 20% while non union got anywhere from 4%-10%.

topDawg said:
It might be a little higher I can't completely remember. 

I was thinking it was 5% then 3%. Kev can you remember? 

I know it has been basically nothing when you factor in cost of living and inflation.
W/O looking, I think that's correct, depending on whether one was at TOS or not...

And you're correct about cost of living, medical premium increases, etc. essentially making them a wash...

even if it was 5% at one time and 2% at BOTH other times, that is a total of 9%.

and it wasn't only 2% for TOS employees.

I'll tell you what the numbers were.

For a TOS employee, they received 12% in pay raises over the same period covered by the pilot's agreement.

and pilots gave up scope and increased the hours they worked.

Neither of those things applied to DL's other non-contract employees.

and EVERY employee has seen the same cost of living increases. Do you think that DL employees in MSP or ATL singularly have a different cost of living than employees of other companies/government, retirees, students, and the unemployed?

WorldTraveler said:
even if it was 5% at one time and 2% at BOTH other times, that is a total of 9%.

and it wasn't only 2% for TOS employees.

I'll tell you what the numbers were.

For a TOS employee, they received 12% in pay raises over the same period covered by the pilot's agreement.

and pilots gave up scope and increased the hours they worked.

Neither of those things applied to DL's other non-contract employees.

and EVERY employee has seen the same cost of living increases. Do you think that DL employees in MSP or ATL singularly have a different cost of living than employees of other companies/government, retirees, students, and the unemployed?
Again, please show me one single DCI jet being worked by mainline non-union employees. 
Please show me one JV jet being worked by non-union employees. 
Thanks. 

really?

Many DL AW and BW stations work DCI carriers.

DL handles AF and KL in multiple locations.

Just like DL has vendors working along side of DL mainline employees at JFK and LGA working flights.

Just like Ready Reserve who is approaching 40% of the ACS workforce, who get one raise and no benefits and hours capped.

How is that for QOL?

Reactions: 3 people

Latest posts