DALPA MEC Chair to step down

no, you fixed nothing.

you can't admit that a huge part of DL's network wouldn't exist if it required mainline only flights.

how about you pull up a few schedules and tell us the current number of markets which are flown exclusively by DCI?

Thanks NW employees and IAMAW DL 143!
absolutely.

And yet NW and DL had identical labor CASMs at the time of the merger. NW paid its people less and most of the cities that the IAM gained were mid-size cities that had service from both MSP and DTW. DL, quite simply did not have a hub that was smaller than ATL but on par with the size of DTW and MSP.

The reason why DL's network supports as much RJ to mainline conversions is because of the strength of the combined DL/NW route system. And yet large portions of LGA and DTW and SLC are still on RJs.

there is nothing that prevents any carrier from putting all of its regional operations at mainline.

and if the best unions can do is "about the same number of BW stations as DL" doesn't sound like there is a huge basis for a union.

thanks for pointing that out

WorldTraveler said:
no, you fixed nothing.

you can't admit that a huge part of DL's network wouldn't exist if it required mainline only flights.

how about you pull up a few schedules and tell us the current number of markets which are flown exclusively by DCI?

absolutely.

And yet NW and DL had identical labor CASMs at the time of the merger. NW paid its people less and most of the cities that the IAM gained were mid-size cities that had service from both MSP and DTW. DL, quite simply did not have a hub that was smaller than ATL but on par with the size of DTW and MSP.

The reason why DL's network supports as much RJ to mainline conversions is because of the strength of the combined DL/NW route system. And yet large portions of LGA and DTW and SLC are still on RJs.

there is nothing that prevents any carrier from putting all of its regional operations at mainline.

and if the best unions can do is "about the same number of BW stations as DL" doesn't sound like there is a huge basis for a union.

thanks for pointing that out
I don't need to do any of that. You are going way off the tracks. 

not a damn thing you have said has to do with your original stupid comment that only Delta pilots have given up scope. Its false. Wrong. Not even close. 

Reactions: 2 people
the only thing that is off track is how this topic has devolved into a discussion about ACS staffing.

Meto would have to take you for a little chat under the #2 engine if he was here.

Reactions: 1 person
WorldTraveler said:
the only thing that is off track is how this topic has devolved into a discussion about ACS staffing.
no it really didn't. As normal you said something that is not remotely close to being correct and when it was pointed out to you that it is completely wrong

you run the thread OT in hopes to get it locked down.

WorldTraveler said:
Meto would have to take you for a little chat under the #2 engine if he was here.
WTF is that suppose to mean?

FYI i don't fear pilots. They are not my boss, they, like it or not, are my equal.

oh and I bet Meto can do simple math and figure out that an airplane with a MTOW of 510,000lbs is equal to ~231,00kg not 200K as you said. Wrong again.

Reactions: 2 people
You still haven't read either what I said about the 333 or what me to said

Keep digging

Just curious did u donate to The Spirit campaign?

The Spirit campaign closed and the plane is parked. It was a great rallying point for DL employees who were at DL at the time. Not all employees gave.

Glenn Quagmire said:
I see WT...Salivating over his "did not give to the spirit" list, looking "to make a few calls'...
he is just trying to paint his picture that I "hate" mother Delta. 

WorldTraveler said:
You still haven't read either what I said about the 333 or what me to said

Keep digging

Just curious did u donate to The Spirit campaign?
Wow just going way way OT here. 

Reactions: 3 people
I'm digging at nothing. just asked a question.

You are always free to say "no comment"

I can't paint something that doesn't exist. You are your own painter.

This could have been a good thread. The Delta MEC will take on RA from a very strong position. That said, here is this:

The common issue to locked threads is WT. He is toxic. He could say thank you to someone and get -5 on the post.

This was a valid thread with information that could have been discussed. But not with the troll anywhere near.

Until he is gone, this Delta forum will have him repeating the same crap over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

I will leave this delta forum for good now until he is dispatched. I would call on Dawg and Kev to do the same. It seems that 700UW cannot help himself from responding. I think they may be the only others that actually respond to him any longer.

When the troll is gone, I may continue. Good luck to all.

I know with his asperger like obsession to have the last post in every thread prior to it being locked, I say fine. You can have it WT. It will prove to all here who read this that you simply cannot help yourself with your obsession.

Reactions: 8 people
Glenn Quagmire said:
The Delta MEC will take on RA from a very strong position. That said, here is this:

The common issue to locked threads is WT. He is toxic. He could say thank you to someone and get -5 on the post.

This was a valid thread with information that could have been discussed. But not with the troll anywhere near.
you've said you would leave, had me on ignore, and dozens of other things and keep showing back up.

The reason why this thread is no longer a valid discussion is because it has nothing to do with the ramp or maintenance.

This isn't a pilot friendly forum.

Meto said why he was leaving and I don't have any control over the reason why he is leaving.

Nothing is going to happen with the DL pilots right now anyway.... DALPA is in a leadership crisis. Their leadership clearly didn't have any concept of what their members wanted or thought they could push something thru which the members didn't want.

The only thing that has been said is that DL mgmt has apparently told some in DALPA leadershp that the value of any subsequent TAs won't go up but DALPA is free to let DL mgmt know what pieces they would like to rearrange - which dramatically contrasts with the mindset that many pilots have expressed elsewhere on social media saying that DL can spend more money.

Not by surprise, all major WN employee groups are in exactly the same position and the only TA that WN brought to a frontline group was also shot down.

You and others don't want to hear an opinion that contrasts with your own.

Labor doesn't have the company - any airlines - in any position of strength.

It's amazing that you can criticize the RLA but when someone points out to you that it is precisely why labor is not getting what it wants, you want them throw off the board so you and pro-labor peeps don't have to hear that reality.

Glenn Quagmire said:
This could have been a good thread. The Delta MEC will take on RA from a very strong position. That said, here is this:

Until he is gone, this Delta forum will have him repeating the same crap over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...
+1 GQ

wpid-hitting-nail-on-the-head.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
Yes I did hit the nail on the head
This thread isn't about what other groups think they have given up in scope