Day Shift Section Chairman Elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizard

Jun 16, 2009
So DFW is electing Day and Afternoon shift section chairman. Mr. KS is running for the Day Shift position. I feel the people who are going to vote on this issue should know that Mr. KS, who protrays him self as an honorable man, looking out for your best interest, is in no way this person. How can anyone vote for a person that recently betrayed a fellow union member who is also a close friend? People make mistakes; but people of moral integrity face their mistakes and work to make a wrong into right........yet KS chose to continue this betrayal even when it was discovered. Is this the kind of moral character that you want to rely on to handle our local union affairs? I plead all of you to think closely on this! It affects all of us. This is not the person we want back in our Union Hall. Our current elected regime is still cleaning up the mess left from when KS held that office. VOTE NO :down:

in a maintenance local why would members need a "day shift" section chairman? :huh:

DFW is a large station and to properly provide representation there are Stewards on each shift. These Stewards aanswer to Shift Section Chairmen. Having a Section Chairman on each shift, (days, afternoons and evenings) ensures better representation.

My vote will be for KS. He has always had the best interest of the membership in mind. I’m voting for his experience and integrity.

My vote will be for KS. He has always had the best interest of the membership in mind. I’m voting for his experience and integrity.

integrity??? whatever! maybe we would still have b-checks in hrg5 if someone had not refused to do them? how about cutting a deal to operate the line 50 guys short to get the delta hgr??? hum...and now you may out of there in the near future? wait, i forgot, you own hrg5? you run the show? maybe you should put on the management attire, and be done with it? don't you have work pack to take home? so get to it,or you will not get your comp time?

integrity??? whatever! maybe we would still have b-checks in hrg5 if someone had not refused to do them? how about cutting a deal to operate the line 50 guys short to get the delta hgr??? hum...and now you may out of there in the near future? wait, i forgot, you own hrg5? you run the show? maybe you should put on the management attire, and be done with it? don't you have work pack to take home? so get to it,or you will not get your comp time?
No one in hanger 5 refused to do the B check. The crew in Hanger 5 just refused to get done and down. If one goes by the cards on the 757 B checks one will be very busy. Wishing or hoping for the demise of Hanger 5 doesn't serve anyone at DFW. As for KS and section chairman, KS did what he did for the members of 565. He didn't do it for himself or he would be in the intenational. Vote how you want, that's why we vote.

No one in hanger 5 refused to do the B check. The crew in Hanger 5 just refused to get done and down. If one goes by the cards on the 757 B checks one will be very busy. Wishing or hoping for the demise of Hanger 5 doesn't serve anyone at DFW. As for KS and section chairman, KS did what he did for the members of 565. He didn't do it for himself or he would be in the intenational. Vote how you want, that's why we vote.

HUM....THERE WERE ALOT OF PEOPLE FROM HGR3 B-CHECK OF PAST THAT WENT TO HGR5, AND USED TO BE DONE IN A FLASH, AND WHEN YOU PUT THEM IN HGR5(ON DAY/EVE SHIFT) ALL OF THE SUDDEN IT BECOMES A 3 DAY CHECK??? YOU WANT TO THROW ROCK? I'VE SEEN THE FASTEST PENCILS IN THE WEST? NO MATTER WHAT IF IT WERE DONE EVERYWHERE BY THE BOOK, EVERYTHING WOULD TAKE 3 DAYS RESPECTFULLY...

HUM....THERE WERE ALOT OF PEOPLE FROM HGR3 B-CHECK OF PAST THAT WENT TO HGR5, AND USED TO BE DONE IN A FLASH, AND WHEN YOU PUT THEM IN HGR5(ON DAY/EVE SHIFT) ALL OF THE SUDDEN IT BECOMES A 3 DAY CHECK??? YOU WANT TO THROW ROCK? I'VE SEEN THE FASTEST PENCILS IN THE WEST? NO MATTER WHAT IF IT WERE DONE EVERYWHERE BY THE BOOK, EVERYTHING WOULD TAKE 3 DAYS RESPECTFULLY...
Good on KF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back