debate II

Boy, what a show. Ill bet secret service was on their toes severAl times when they got in each othrers face.

Nice stuttering fit from romney after making a show oftrying to prove the president a liar over calling the libya thing an act of terror and Candy said well he did. I have the transcript.

I love the unexpected!

Boy, what a show. Ill bet secret service was on their toes severAl times when they got in each othrers face.

Nice stuttering fit from romney after making a show oftrying to prove the president a liar over calling the libya thing an act of terror and Candy said well he did. I have the transcript.

I love the unexpected!

yeah and as it turned out she backed off and admitted she was wrong, she should have never gotten involved like that. he was lying

yeah and as it turned out she backed off and admitted she was wrong, she should have never gotten involved like that. he was lying

I just saw her on TV discussing it. She reiterated that she wasn't "wrong" about anything, and that her statements corrected (my term) errors on both candidate's statements on Libya.

I have not seen what she has said this morning, none the less I don,t consider it the moderators job to be a fact checker.

When Obama was in the 'I'm in charge mode it was terrorism from the get go', I wish Romney would have said something about why were you Youtubing for a week and a half then.

When Obama was in the 'I'm in charge mode it was terrorism from the get go', I wish Romney would have said something about why were you Youtubing for a week and a half then.

Romney missed a chance to really drill him there

She also said she sensed it was devolving into a he said/she said (paraphrasing), and was working to keep the discussion moving forward.

I watched it and she clearly was on Barrack's side !
And also Barrack and his debate preppers knew this was going to be brought up and it was going to be hot topic, coverup, and is why Barrack immediately went on the offensive saying to Romney "How dare you politicize this!" , trying to make Romney look like the guilty party! Hell yeah, this concerns politics and the shortcomings of the current administration !

Fact's:

But Obama also hadn't explicitly labeled the Bengazi strike as an "act of terror" as early as he claimed !
"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for," Obama said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/16/fact-check-did-obama-really-call-consulate-attack-in-libya-act-terror/#ixzz29Zpte74K

Btw, I consider this debate a tie, although Barrack never, not once, addressed the trillions of dollars in debt he has put on the shoulders of "Your" children and grandchildren, after running the first time on promises to cut the debt in half !

Sounds explicit enough to me. So Obama's preppers were better than Romney's. That's what they get paid for.

I don't think it was a tie but the numbers will tell us in a few more hours.

Latest posts