Dec 2012 / Jan 2013 US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, yes, and the tribe's "Ghost Shirts"/Integrity Matters will keep you all safe from the cavalry's fire.

I'll leave any such issues of faith to be eventually determined by the court(s).

You asked for the definition of wide range of reasonableness.

I gave it to you.

It is so typical and in complete usapa fashion that you disregard the entire definition.

Just as when the 9th said "may not do the harm plaintiffs fear, even if it is not the Nic". The only part of the entire sentence you guys read, and entirely out of context to boot is "not the Nic", and you think that is in your favor.

Now Silver specifically says "provided they have a legitimate union purpose", and you either disregard that altogether or fantasize over what that means, when the SCOTUS has clearly stated before exactly what that means, and usapa fails the SCOTUS definition.

No tee shirts, or ITT videos needed, and your quips instead of arguments is most telling.

Usapa has no LUP. Usapa's goal is to disregard an arbitrated award and advance their constituency at the direct cost and detriment of the West.

First it was the scab lawyer and his "we will offer a cost neutral contract in exchange for labor peace". I.e. We will use The West's better pay and benefits, sacrifice that, and get the company to renege with us.

If the company goes back to the 9th, it is all fair game, and you had better hope assessments don't get attached to your PBCG benefits.

Reactions: 2 people
Actually they have done a few things.

They held info picketing to be laughed at by the media.

They sued in the NYC court, to be laughed at by the federal court.

They started an illegal job action, and although the company was not laughing, the West most certainly was....

Now they plead to the NMB...it is like going to a comedy club...after you have laughed hard for a while...it gets old and your stomach starts to hurt.
Sort of like your posts!

Reactions: 1 person
.... although the company was not laughing, the West most certainly was....

Which exemplified your group's "character" and umm..."intelligence" better than anyone could even imagine possible....

Enjoy the presumed peyote rituals, the ceremonial wearing of the Ghost Shirts, the wearing-out of countless sets of pom-poms and company-worshipping knee pads, and any/all fantasies of "nictory" you choose to embrace...and being confined to PHX as well, of course. ;)

Which exemplified your group's "character" and umm..."intelligence" better than anyone could even imagine possible....

Enjoy the presumed peyote rituals, the ceremonial wearing of the Ghost Shirts, the wearing-out of countless sets of pom-poms and company-worshipping knee pads, and any/all fantasies of "nictory" you choose to embrace...and being confined to PHX as well, of course. ;)

Ah, more comments about tee shirts....

BTW, I don't mind being confined in PHX....I do however mind if our contracts are violated, by either the company or usapa, or both.

If the company goes back to the 9th, it is all fair game, and you had better hope assessments don't get attached to your PBCG benefits.

Sigh!...Indeed = "Billions in damages"...got it. ;) I must needs promise to now cringe, sweat and shudder my way through countless sleepless nights to come. :)

nic4us: "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand......Mark Twain." No argument there. ;)

You asked for the definition of wide range of reasonableness.

I gave it to you.

It is so typical and in complete usapa fashion that you disregard the entire definition.

"I gave it to you."...? ;) "It is so typical and in complete usapa fashion that you disregard the entire definition." :)

Forgive me for that, as it's sometimes impossible to realize that I'm apparently being addressed by the Supreme Court of the United States here. Unavoidable lapses will occasionally occur whenever attempting to process your vague and purely personal notions of that august body's thoughts. ;)

No matter, I suppose. Heck!..Both the 9th and Judge Silver's court rulings have upheld that "the nic is it!"...oh wait...umm...nevermind.....or that the nic is the magically established gold standard from which all else must be held in test...umm...well...maybe not-so-much there again. Sigh! Oh well. In any case: All can rest easy in the full knowledge that your most recently grasped straw of "LUP" in a lower court's observations will, without any possible doubt, ultimately prove at least as effective as have all of your legal doings thus far. ;)

Cactusboy and Cleardirects' Last Stand. Their new buzzword- LEGITIMATE UNION PURPOSE. We went from Judge Wake, to Ripeness, to Unripeness to Leonidas to Judge Silver to DFR I, DFR II DFR III. Now it is LUP. What will it be next time you lose? Can you say PAINTED YOURSELF INTO A CORNER??? WYE RIVER is the best one.

Cleary...sorry, clearly you are correct and have "won". PLEASE hurry to get the company to the table for the JCBA that included DOH / DOH-lite. HURRY, time is of the essence!!!

As of this post ....
  • You have been ON LOA 93 for 2969 days!
  • The "merger" (actually acquisition) took place 2759 days ago!!
  • The Nicolau Seniority list was adjudicated 2045 days ago!!!
  • USAPA took over 1649 days ago with a PROMISE of a new contract w/i 90 days that INCLUDES DOH!!!
You are way behind your proposed schedule!! Maybe Dug will cut you a HUGE check for all of the money that you think you are entitled to. It is the time for miracles, why not this one?

Reactions: 3 people
PLEASE hurry to get the company to the table for the JCBA that included DOH / DOH-lite. HURRY, time is of the essence!!!

What support will the west offer for that? I'm sure that all concerned would be interested in any suggestions you have for obtaining a ratifiable and worthwhile contract "that included DOH / DOH-lite".....? It seems in your best interests to seek one, since you can then be "off to the races" with your legal crusade. Any ideas? Hint = Snide, smarmy and stupid fail to much impress at any level.

"I gave it to you."...? ;) "It is so typical and in complete usapa fashion that you disregard the entire definition." :)

Forgive me for that, as it's sometimes impossible to realize that I'm apparently being addressed by the Supreme Court of the United States here.

Not the SCOTUS...I am Nic4us..an anonymous web poster quoting the SCOTUS.

Here are the relevant cases..

VACA v. Sipes

ford Motor Company v. Huffmann

ALPA international v. O'Neil.

A union breaches it's DFR if it's actions are either "arbitrary, discriminatory, or in bad faith". And the wide range of reasonableness must conform to the political landscape at the time of the decision.

That last part is what kills usapa. Absolutely no LUP, and using 2012 data to make an argument that by stealing West positions over the last 7 years with usapa's self hostage taking somehow justifies the ends of stealing all the West positions is laughable.

What support will the west offer for that? I'm sure that all concerned would be interested in any suggestions you have for obtaining a ratifiable and worthwhile contract "that included DOH / DOH-lite".....? It seems in your best interests to seek one, since you can then be "off to the races" with your legal crusade. Any ideas? Hint = Snide, smarmy and stupid fail to much impress at any level.

I can offer a suggestion, use the Nic in section 22, otherwise pound sand.

Status
Not open for further replies.