Delta Air Lines to Leave Trade Association in April 2016

I'm more than happy to hold myself accountable for what I write and to allow others to do so.

And yet when I remind you and others who took what positions including on stuff like the refinery you have to resort to lies and distortions and name calling rather than admit you were wrong and I was right.

So, yeah, let's sign on to accountability.

You will be THE FIRST CASUALTY

Baba was right.

Reactions: 1 person
WorldTraveler said:
I'm more than happy to hold myself accountable for what I write and to allow others to do so.

And yet when I remind you and others who took what positions including on stuff like the refinery you have to resort to lies and distortions and name calling rather than admit you were wrong and I was right.

So, yeah, let's sign on to accountability.

You will be THE FIRST CASUALTY

Baba was right.
horse
crap

because he isn't.

He can't admit that he was wrong and walk away despite the fact that he clearly is.

either it will be shown that DL made a mistake, it was a good move, or it was immaterial.

The only way that you and he and others will be right that DL was wrong is if there are adverse effects to DL.

Are you or are you not willing to subject yourself to the test of time to prove your position?

Kev3188 said:
What took you so long? :D
When i first started posting here I thought WT could post like a normal person. 
I have now figured out it isn't possible unless whatever the issue is I say Delta is right. 

Years and years under management with guys like him, I should have known better. 

Reactions: 2 people
again, you and others want to be able to post WHATEVER YOU WANT and not be held accountable for what you do.

it's no wonder you hate DL mgmt. because they hold you accountable.

It is clear that the problem is that you want the freedom to spout anything you want with no repercussions.

either you are right or not regarding the trade issue.

The topic is bookmarked and we will see..

topDawg said:
I have now figured out it isn't possible unless whatever the issue is I say Delta is right. 

Years and years under management with guys like him, I should have known better.
If past is precedent, there will be some serious attempts to bait you back into responding.

Edit: Already happening...

so, are you willing to be held accountable for your positions or not, Kevin?

bait and switch has nothing to do with it.

Kev3188 said:
If past is precedent, there will be some serious attempts to bait you back into responding.

Edit: Already happening...
yep. at least he is consistent 

BABABOOY said:
Why is it so hard for some to believe that Delta will make decisions for Delta, employees, shareholders, and customers. NOT American, Alaska, A4A Etc

It's more like DL found out that A4A was a democracy, and wasn't able to simply get their way on everything because Richard sayeth so...

Now, instead of spending $5M a year for A4A to do the lobbying on their behalf, DL will spend at least that much trying to do their own lobbying, and it's probably not going to work out any better for them as a single entity.

But hey, other airlines have tried to go it alone. Braniff v1.0 did. Worked out well for them in the end.

topDawg said:

Welcome to the dark side. Just ignore and move on.

Reactions: 2 people
5 million eh? Surprised the corporate can't ever do good crowd isn't all over that waste of money

This is another great strategic move - isolation - hats off to DL - great move - can't wait to see the next move

eolesen said:

It's more like DL found out that A4A was a democracy, and wasn't able to simply get their way on everything because Richard sayeth so...

Now, instead of spending $5M a year for A4A to do the lobbying on their behalf, DL will spend at least that much trying to do their own lobbying, and it's probably not going to work out any better for them as a single entity.

But hey, other airlines have tried to go it alone. Braniff v1.0 did. Worked out well for them in the end.

Welcome to the dark side. Just ignore and move on.
Like I said, Pan Am did it too. 

All they did was piss off the government and then the government screwed them every chance they got. 

Oh and do I get a t-shirt or something?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Latest posts