Delta Anti-Merger Video

So I run to room 312B and I get..."Do you think I can get another pillow, blanket, diet gingerale, and GOD this food is NOT edible"!!!! I think, gee whiz--WHERE am I?

Not to mention calling "passengers", "patients" and vice versa!
Oh well, I'm sure we're boring the aviation enthusiasts on here.
Cheers!

I'll take that bet, and I bet the creditors, inlcuding Delta ALPA will leave it.
BTW, you really should stop bickering with those AW pilots over integration. If it weren't for them, you wouldn't exist.

Partially true - but not really - its the creditors that make USAir exist - in part with the 2 airlines AWA and USAir... But you need to look into the future b/c you are spouting to the USAir/AWA brother that will be saving you ARSE in a merger... If not and you stand alone - Then i think we will see you go by the wayside... But thats not bad either... and i hardly doubt UAL will come in and make a higher bid to save your hide like you want them too... I think that would be foolish to take on a bunch of well... you know... deltoids... ooohhhhhhh just makes you want to hack and spit.

NYCDelta...all the negative things you mentioned and we are still going to make between $400 and $500 million this year,and that's with fuel at history high levels. Whats DAL going to make not even paying some of their bills?? Oh ya, Delta offers cream for the coffee and still after taking out "one" time BK costs...still lost 12 million in November. Boy those creamers really made the difference. With the level of customers that we all hull today with the fares being in the crapper...these people are happy to get a coke and a belly filling bag of snack mix. Don't worry about LCC NYCDelta...we are doing just fine, in fact I hear they want to BUY DELTA!! :p
About the management team that wasn't there when the "Titanic" aka Delta Airlines was taking on water faster then water over Niagra Falls. Somewhere in the range of 8 to 10 million per day. The "team" wasn't there but where was the BOD...sitting on there hands in the monthly board meeting doing nothing. I can just imagine the boardroom chit chat..."Gee guys, Leo said US Airways was going bye-bye, now what?...."I don't know, we're Delta, we'll be OK"!! Remember, "Good Goes Around", where did I hear that before? :rolleyes:

And Grintein was on the BOARD at the time!! How Funny is That!!

Partially true - but not really - its the creditors that make USAir exist - in part with the 2 airlines AWA and USAir... But you need to look into the future b/c you are spouting to the USAir/AWA brother that will be saving you ARSE in a merger... If not and you stand alone - Then i think we will see you go by the wayside... But thats not bad either... and i hardly doubt UAL will come in and make a higher bid to save your hide like you want them too... I think that would be foolish to take on a bunch of well... you know... deltoids... ooohhhhhhh just makes you want to hack and spit.
another stupid and uninformed post..

US Airways and all of it's employees are nothing but a bunch of whiners and losers.
Not true. Both airlines have frightened people posting cr*p on each others boards here. All of the DL people I have come in contact with have been fine, and the majority of US people could not care less if we are DL or US. We have no hand in it, so don't give yourselves heart failure fighting back and forth in here. It happens, it happens. If not, cool.

Life's too short, go enjoy a beer with friends.....

If this merger goes threw the Delta employees sound like they will be determined to take it down. The bad blood that Delta has at US will not mix and match. They need to remember they are no longer the predator they are now the prey. There plan failed and we are still here.

Well . . . since most aren't union, maybe they can go have a Mary Kay party with their sisters from TWA. Staple the dumbasses and get rid of them ;)

Well since you put it that way. I am a pilot for Delta Airlines and a member of DL ALPA. DALPA as you probably already know, just happens to be an official member of the unsecured creditors committee. As such it will have a vote in the final proposed resolution. That vote is already known and it will be cast in favor of keeping Delta my Delta.

Sorry but I don't think it will matter what your vote is. It's all about the money and these guys will who play the big game are in for a big pay day if this goes through.

IMHO, I think it's closer than you think..........

This merger crap would be easier to contemplate if your stews didn't smell like cats and mothballs. Spend less time trying to talk about grown-up subjects that are way over your blue hair heads and more time herding your cats and we will all be better off.

This merger crap would be easier to contemplate if your stews didn't smell like cats and mothballs. Spend less time trying to talk about grown-up subjects that are way over your blue hair heads and more time herding your cats and we will all be better off.
:lol: I love it... but I only have a dog......Hilarious, tho.... thanks... :lol:

Latest posts