Delta CEO: "We still haven't seen the worst of it"

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines' started by jimntx, Apr 5, 2020.

1. swamt

swamt Veteran

Thx. Kev. I was gonna guess around 15K. With the 2500 co said looks to be around 15-17% for Delta Pilots.
    Wondering if maybe the co might sweeten their offers a bit to get more to take the voluntary leave?

2. swamt

swamt Veteran

Sweet moves by Delta. 100's on a no fly list already. Good for Delta. Southwest has said the same; No mask or face covering, NO fly. Hopefully the A$A group is sharing these list of airline no fly with one another. As long as all the airlines ban together for the safety of the passengers and employees they will soon all follow or they just won't fly, period. All airlines need to crack down on this and not let anyone fly without mask /face coverings. If ya got a medical issue saying you can't wear one then you should choose a different method of traveling no medical excuses will be accepted, I believe only younger than 2 are granted to no mask/face covering.
    Keep it up Delta. It has been in articles that the airlines cracking down on mask and leaving middle seats open thru summer is already showing to be working to get passengers back in the air. I know, I know, leaving middle seat open is still not 6' of distancing, BUT, it's better than no spacing at all, especially when Southwest was carrying around 95% LF's prior to outbreak. It's a way the airlines can deal with worried passengers and get more back to flying sooner.

https://politemail.swalife.com/Poli...FC02Ed4CmBzN5-A&ref_id=HBFwNhSBUU2N6BX4nz0KTw