Delta exits LAX-LHR

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny... you two are some of the same schleps that have been pushing AA's size in LAX.

Double standard much?

here's your dirt back. Since size matters to you, the package has been "enriched" for the return trip.

double-standard-shirt-american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee-light-blue-w760h760.jpg

Wonder if the pilots vote down their TA will it effect DL letting VS fly the routes, as the cap is more restrictive under the current CBA than the TA.

WorldTraveler said:
Even exchange of international for domestic service. Makes a lot of sense going into winter.
That's funny when AA did that last winter they were accused of retreating from Europe

Reactions: 4 people
AA's existing JV partners did not replace the former Star markets that were cut with the alliance changes

FrugalFlyerv2.0 said:

It's fascinating to see the double standards on full display.
It is OK to measure DL on capacity on one hand (JFK-LAX), but at the same time in a market like LAX-HND capacity (DL=767 AA=777) does not matter, it is apparently the average fare.
Which is it?
Can you make up your mind?
Or do you type so much BS on a daily basis that even you can't keep up with what you write.  (I guess you don't have enough mental horsepower to grasp the content of your contradictory posts).

Oh, just so I don't forget:  are you going to post the wonderful fares that DL is getting on the transcons compared to others (AA, UA, B6, VS)?

Spin away!

Or one of the best recent ones:

When AA uses an internationally configured 757 between the coasts, it is costly and provides no advantage. But when Delta does the same? Well it's just perfect!

Reactions: 5 people
apparently you missed that the thought process was that AA has NO CHOICE but to use an int'l 757 because the 321Ts are TOO premium configured and so AA can use a lower cost aircraft on the JFK transcons which are more premium in nature but has to use an old 757 in BOS.

and if the LGA perimeter is lifted, AA will have no choice but to use 757s since the 767s are quickly disappearing from AA's fleet and the 321 won't come close to gettin goff the runway from LGA headed to the west coast.

actually, yes the 763ER is more than capable of operating from LGA to the west coast.

you do realize that AA operates a flight from POA to MIA, a route almost 2000 miles longer than LGA-LAX off of a runway that is only 400 feet longer than LGA's?

DL has already said that if the LGA perimeter restriction is lifted, DL will operate 757 and 763ERs - the same aircraft it uses from JFK to the west coast.

WorldTraveler said:
AA's existing JV partners did not replace the former Star markets that were cut with the alliance changes
I'm curious. Of the top 100 (or top 500) business destinations worldwide, which ones aren't served by Oneworld? I've traveled extensively worldwide and in the 16 years of Oneworld's existence, I've been able to fly AA or one of AA's Oneworld partners every time. Generally, if AA, BA, IB, CX, JL, LAN, QF or AY doesn't fly there, it's not a place I need (or want) to go.

Reactions: 5 people
I'm not talking about destinations and you know it.

the ROUTES that were cut as part of the merger weren't replaced by JV partners. They simply disappeared from AA's route network and are served from other hubs.

sorry that you define your world by the limits of any company, let alone a group of them.

Can someone list the routes that were cut due to the merger besides the two flights to LATAM from CLT

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.