Delta Labor Relations thread.

southwind said:
And I have yet to hear a peek about the IAM spending the last THREE YEARS collecting cards for ramp but, here we are, the IAM spending millions of current members money on obviously, failed campaigns!
Is "hearing a peek" like watching a sound?

Reactions: 2 people
robbedagain said:
pete   plz tell us why does KEV not know what he talkin about yet you seem to think you do know what your talking about?
OK, here's one! Why has it been 3 years, since the IAM began to collect cards, for a ramp vote and not one word since that day?

I mean really, should it take more than 12 months to mail cards to potential voters and receive them back?

southwind said:
OK, here's one! Why has it been 3 years, since the IAM began to collect cards, for a ramp vote and not one word since that day?
I mean really, should it take more than 12 months to mail cards to potential voters and receive them back?
pzv5j7l.jpg

700UW said:
Cause you hide in your shop and don't interact nor work with the ramp workers.
And what you want to know or what' you think isn't relevant as you won't have a vote as your a shop mechanic.
Anything that affects DL is relevant to me!
What's your excuse, unless your receiving a paycheck from the IAM?

You are wasting your time and energy, it has been explained to him over and over.

It's quite clear he will never comprehend how the process works.

southwind said:
Ever going to come up with an original thought?

You don't work the ramp, it doesn't effect you, do you not understand that fact?

Don't see you whining about the pilots and their CBA and ask.

Nor do you complain that Anderson makes millions, and has an employment contract.

Nor do you complain how DL spends millions with third parties to keep their employees from having a voice in the workplace.

700UW said:
Ever going to come up with an original thought?
You don't work the ramp, it doesn't effect you, do you not understand that fact?
Don't see you whining about the pilots and their CBA and ask.
Nor do you complain that Anderson makes millions, and has an employment contract.
Nor do you complain how DL spends millions with third parties to keep their employees from having a voice in the workplace.
No matter how hard you try, you and the rest of the IAM miscreants will never be something compared to the pilots union. IAM has massive PR problem and rotting to the core.

Reactions: 1 person
southwind said:
I'm curious. If there are employees that want an "employment contract" at Delta and could have it without being part of any Union, would you or could you support their choice?

People on this thread. Do you ever think about how many contracts you're a part of?

Mortgage, Rent, Water, Cable, Internet, Phone, Credit Cards, Etc.

All items that you need money to live up to the parameters of those contracts. But a few of you who fight against the idea tooth and nail don't have a contact to protect the biggest item in your lives. Your jobs.

To me it's like choosing to walk through the neighborhood with your pants down around your ankles.

I honestly have no clue what makes some of you tick?

Reactions: 3 people
WeAAsles said:
People on this thread. Do you ever think about how many contracts you're a part of?

Mortgage, Rent, Water, Cable, Internet, Phone, Credit Cards, Etc.

All items that you need money to live up to the parameters of those contracts. But a few of you who fight against the idea tooth and nail don't have a contact to protect the biggest item in your lives. Your jobs.

To me it's like choosing to walk through the neighborhood with your pants down around your ankles.

I honestly have no clue what makes some of you tick?

More tired talking points we all heard before.

Answer me this: How many of those contracts, do you pay a monthly fee for a third party middlemen to supposedly "represent your best interests"? And have it damn near impossible to fire them when and if they become useless?

Cant wait to here this one......

Reactions: 4 people