Delta Labor Relations thread.

Ignorance is bliss with you once again.

All unionized airlines block time for pay purposes is the same for pilots and FAs.

You lose again.

And you are the only one claiming FAs want what the pilots have, no one has stated that, they want a CBA and have defined work rules, pay, benefits, etc...

But you keep trying to change the topic as the topic doesnt fit your misinformation narrative once again.

700UW said:
Ignorance is bliss with you once again.

All unionized airlines block time for pay purposes is the same for pilots and FAs.

You lose again.

And you are the only one claiming FAs want what the pilots have, no one has stated that, they want a CBA and have defined work rules, pay, benefits, etc...

But you keep trying to change the topic as the topic doesnt fit your misinformation narrative once again.

lies, lies, lies

You just cant answer it can you?

Name one airline where FA's get what the pilots have. Ever.

Reactions: 3 people
Kev3188 said:
I think it's odd that TownPete is okay with a trip being worth less time for F/As than the pilots.

Maybe I shouldn't be surprised?

And you cant answer it either can you?

townpete said:

Once again, thats not the issue, so keep posting the same BS like you do.

Kev3188 said:
I think it's odd that TownPete is okay with a trip being worth less time for F/As than the pilots.
Maybe I shouldn't be surprised?
Been discussed why almost two years ago. Remember? Far 117? This is how it was mitigated. You can agree or disagree. Personally would prefer to have the ability of the DL FA's to pick up more time then the pilots can. Your friend just loves to regurgitate old arguments.

It's not old and it's curren

So explain why Pilots and FAs at AA, UA and all unionized carriers that block time is the same?

You are misinformed once again.

700UW said:
It's not old and it's curren
So explain why Pilots and FAs at AA, UA and all unionized carriers that block time is the same?
You are misinformed once again.
Because their fa contracts don't allow them to pick up time like the DL FA's can. But you know that. You need to work on usair's problems over on the aa board.

Reactions: 1 person
Who is US Air?

They havent been around since 1996.

Typical, you cant debate nor refute so you tell someone not to post.

And you stated FAR 117 causes that, and that is blatantly false.

I have pointed out to you that all the other unionized airlines that Block time is block time, unlike DL.

Go ask some DL FAs how scheduling is playing with block times to avoid the FAs going illegal.

It has nothing to do with FAR 117, DL chooses to screw its FAs, why do you think their is a card drive?

And any pilot can pick up trips, as long as they stay in the legal hour requirements, pilots pick up trips all the time, how many green slips have you gotten?

You are posting misinformation, once again.

townpete said:

American.  The flight time is the same for both pilots and flight attendants.  Block time is estimated time from door close at departure station to door open at destination.  Once the door is opened, the actual flying time is recorded.  Pilots and f/as then get paid for the greater of block time or actual.  To be clear, if actual flying time is less that block time, we are paid the block time amount.  If actual flying time is greater than block time, we get paid actual.

I doubt seriously that American is unique in this method of paying for trips.

However, I will add that I had a situation myself where we had a delay in-flight--couldn't land at destination due to severe weather over the airport--so actual ended up being over an hour greater than block time.  Crew scheduling credited the pilots with the actual overage time, but only about 30 minutes for the f/as.  I took a copy of the pilot's HI3 and a copy of my HI3 to my supervisor and asked him how the f/as could have arrived at the destination 30 minutes before the pilots.  My supervisor got us credited with the correct amount of flying time in about 5 minutes of talking to a supervisor at Scheduling.

Reactions: 3 people
jimntx said:
American.  The flight time is the same for both pilots and flight attendants.  Block time is estimated time from door close at departure station to door open at destination.  Once the door is opened, the actual flying time is recorded.  Pilots and f/as then get paid for the greater of block time or actual.  To be clear, if actual flying time is less that block time, we are paid the block time amount.  If actual flying time is greater than block time, we get paid actual.

I doubt seriously that American is unique in this method of paying for trips.
Thank you Jim.

Usair's is a dead airline like the iam drive to organize the DL fight attendents. I really don't care how other airlines mitigate far 117 rules or how other airlines schedule their crews. What I do know is how it effects MY working conditions not commuter pilots that this rule WAS supposed to help. Argue all you want post what you like. The arrows show how how well your doing with your time . And they kicked WT off for being annoying how did they miss you.

Reactions: 2 people
metopower said:
Usair's is a dead airline like the iam drive to organize the DL fight attendents. I really don't care how other airlines mitigate far 117 rules or how other airlines schedule their crews. What I do know is how it effects MY working conditions not commuter pilots that this rule WAS supposed to help. Argue all you want post what you like. The arrows show how how well your doing with your time . And they kicked WT off for being annoying how did they miss you.
Typical, you attack the poster as I proved you wrong once again.

FAR 117 is not the reason why DL pays pilots more block hours.

Glad to see you avoided the Green Slip issue as it proves you wrong again.

And like I said, attack me, since you cant refute the facts I have posted.

So care to debate the facts?

metopower said:

No joke.

Reactions: 4 people