Delta Labor Relations thread.

Are you talking about the failed campaings?
All I wanted to know was if the pro union peeps were going to accept a raise that was not negotiated by a union.

I'm talking about the groups both here at DL and other carriers that made this happen. You don't really think the company did this out of the goodness of the heart, do you?

Wonder if all the union pushers will forego the raise, since a union wasn't involved in it. . . . .
Yeah Delta is doing this out of the goodness of their hearts....

nothing to do with union work groups over at American, United and Southwest getting raises that put them a head of Delta..... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

So did the A&P's of Delta ever unionize or not? Delta's performance numbers suggest they didn't. Once A&P's become AMT's performance numbers usually spiral downward.

I know I didn't have to pay a third party to get a raise and profit sharing check.
And please show me where union represented peeps have NEVER taken a paycut or job lay offs!

Sorry I missed this one. No problem. Southwest's all represented work groups. I believe there are a total of 15 different groups that are represented.
But, in your behalf, I do believe all other airlines have except for maybe Virgin America, but not positive.

So did the A&P's of Delta ever unionize or not? Delta's performance numbers suggest they didn't. Once A&P's become AMT's performance numbers usually spiral downward.

Where did you ever come up with that? I would like to see some data that shows as you state that once an A&P becomes an AMT the performance of the airline goes down. And by the way, I believe the performance numbers are all increasing and doing very well thru-out the industry with improvements at all airlines. Please explain details.

Sorry I missed this one. No problem. Southwest's all represented work groups. I believe there are a total of 15 different groups that are represented.
But, in your behalf, I do believe all other airlines have except for maybe Virgin America, but not positive.

Southwest works if you apply a precise definition of layoff. When the SLC & LIT call centers were closed, they offered relocation to all the affected employees to higher cost locations (HOU, CHI, PHX, DAL). At the end of the day, their jobs were eliminated, and the company knew the option of moving was likely only going to be taken up by less than half of the 1400 affected employees.

Yeah Delta is doing this out of the goodness of their hearts....

nothing to do with union work groups over at American, United and Southwest getting raises that put them a head of Delta..... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just speaking for myself, I'm perfectly happy to take a bit less if it means I don't have to deal with a union.