Delta Labor Relations thread.

The part where AA and IAM/TWU asso. is in a tug of war, should have had another one with the IAM and TWU in a tug of war as both sides are fighting for what's in each of their contracts and let's not forget the changing at the helm of who is in charge every year is it 2 years, I forget.
Hey Kev sending you a PM...
There is no infighting

Stop making up lies.

There is no infighting

Stop making up lies.
upload_2019-2-13_17-49-38.gif

There is no infighting

Stop making up lies.

Wanna bet?
The infighting is rampant. It has been here since the announcement of the asso. Are you really gonna try and make this membership believe that there is NO infighting?? C'mon Man, get a clue. We all know it still exist, the asso. is just trying to keep it quiet. Nice try GVP--But not gonna work here. LOL...

Wanna bet?
The infighting is rampant. It has been here since the announcement of the asso. Are you really gonna try and make this membership believe that there is NO infighting?? C'mon Man, get a clue. We all know it still exist, the asso. is just trying to keep it quiet. Nice try GVP--But not gonna work here. LOL...
Call them

http://swaclearskies.com/

Nah. Don't need to. You are the one that's wrong here. It's been posted by Presidents of locals that there has been the infighting. We have discussed here in these forums for several months long before you ever got here, so the fellas out here know it's true. Your lame posting for someone to call clear skies when your wrong just shows how lame your point really is. Even Gary Peterson has reported it back before his promotion up the ladder, in fact, part of that promotion was to get him to stop posting against the two groups infighting and constant arguing over who's language they would go with during the seniority integration discussions when they pick one or the other way of doing them. All them discussions were rampant long before you got here but still out there for all to see.

I wonder what Cult-tured young man posted this little happy happy joy joy comment on Facebook 3 hours ago?

The only comment left out was the WHOPEEEE!!!

E20B263F-3F65-4E23-B33A-81419AB227AF.jpeg

Not one TWU President has stated there is infighting.

While not everyone may be jump up and down crazy about each other that certainly doesn’t mean they’re wearing boxing gloves and have cut men in their corners.

But hey it’s Sex and Drama that sell Supermarket Rags.

I did, of course. It was a nice day, and we had fun. I'm still full. I'm a sucker for Qdoba.

Guess you and Rich are reduced to FB stalking. That's pretty pathetic, tbh,. And you even managed to F that up-you could've at least sized the picture correctly.

P.S. Whoopee!

I did, of course. It was a nice day, and we had fun. I'm still full. I'm a sucker for Qdoba.

Guess you and Rich are reduced to FB stalking. That's pretty pathetic, tbh,. And you even managed to F that up-you could've at least sized the picture correctly.

P.S. Whoopee!

Kevin I swear I’m not trying to rain on your parade. I’m just trying to get it through to you that you’re not the same guy you were a few years back. Delta takes very nice care of you and there’s nothing wrong with admitting that.

You make great money, have great benefits, live in a place you like and I don’t ever read you say your job hassles you much.

Today you got a great Profit Sharing check and you were happy they brought you food and balloons also.

IMO you don’t really want a Union anymore. Maybe you just can’t admit it to yourself?

Posted this today too. How come you guys didn't screengrab this? You could use a laugh.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jose...Ej1AXsrtTUMYxTN6woC0qmUmWJM-pzNIrxkwWIaKQ1dDo

I’m just wondering why you called yourself a “Roustabout” on your page?

I thought you had a problem with us being labeled “unskilled labor” and then you go and call yourself that very same thing? Strange.

You can’t be the last definition because you certainly don’t stir up any trouble for Delta.

roustabout
noun
roust·about | \ ˈrau̇-stə-ˌbau̇t \
Definition of roustabout

1a: DECKHAND
b: LONGSHOREMAN
2: an unskilled or semiskilled laborer especially in an oil field or refinery
3: a circus worker who erects and dismantles tents, cares for the grounds, and handles animals and equipment
4: a person with no permanent home or regular occupationalso : one who stirs up trouble

Inside joke from years ago.

Came out of having to constantly explain what "Lead Equipment Service" and later "Aircraft Load Agent" meant.

That’s why I just tell my dates I’m a Baggage Handler. People understand that far more than Fleet Service Clerk and I suspect Ramp Agent as well.

Latest posts