Delta Labor Relations thread.

Wow! How misinformed you are.
Looking in the mirror I see.

You are living in s fantasy world. You aren’t an AA employee nor are you an IAM nor a TWU member. Your just a WN AMFA member who claims things and yet never backs it up. Worry about your seven years without a new CBA and your union is afraid to take a strike vote and scared to ask the NMB for a release, SEVEN years of cowing down to WN, you, and your union has no testicles.

And when you are asked to provide facts, you refuse and tell posters to find it themselves, typical misinformation behavior from you. You think you are someone important, hate to tell you your not, and AMFA is the laughing stock of a union, no teeth, ineffective. How does it feel to have no raises for seven years?

Last edited:
And yet you give swamprat a pass.

You are an employee at will, nothing you have is guaranteed.

You’ve been assimilated.

How does it feel to be arguing that point on the DL board, where employees have seen raises in something like 7 out of the last 10 years? C'mon man...

So again another comment that makes me feel that you should be quite happy and content working for the enterprise.

And I really think you are.

Nah.

I just have no tolerance for these sorts of silly arguments when I know they adversely affect the work we're trying to do over here.

The work I believe you’re trying to do is not much different than others on here. You are working to undermine the Labor Organizations.

You don’t really want them back in your house but you’re having difficulty even admitting it to yourself.

Typical IAM garbage. You can’t guarantee shlt either my friend.

Actually a “labor agreement” can give a guarantee that at least an employee will have a fair shake if the Company violates the agreement that they themselves signed.

In a termination hearing is where there is no value that can compare.

Actually a “labor agreement” can give a guarantee that at least an employee will have a fair shake if the Company violates the agreement that they themselves signed.

In a termination hearing is where there is no value that can compare.

This tired garbage again.

giphy.gif

So again another comment that makes me feel that you should be quite happy and content working for the enterprise.

And I really think you are.

Happy? Yes. I'm proud of the work we do, and very happy to work with the men/women in my station.

Complacent? No.

Big difference.

The work I believe you’re trying to do is not much different than others on here. You are working to undermine the Labor Organizations.

You don’t really want them back in your house but you’re having difficulty even admitting it to yourself.

I simply refuse to buy into the desperate idea of "any port in the storm." I don't need a union, I want one.

I get that that may be hard for you to grasp, and that's fine. Like I've said before, we may be in the same class/craft, but AA and DL are worlds apart.

Specific to my earlier point on this thread, in his zeal to sell representation, RB has caused a lot of heartburn over the years, and has frankly been a detriment to the cause. When even "pro" FB pages ask you to leave, there is an issue. He has a sh*t ton to offer (for real), but can't get past his chest thumping. That model simply doesn't work anymore, and doubly so at DL.

Reactions: swamt
I simply refuse to buy into the desperate idea of "any port in the storm." I don't need a union, I want one.

I get that that may be hard for you to grasp, and that's fine. Like I've said before, we may be in the same class/craft, but AA and DL are worlds apart.

Glad to read you say that you “want” a Union. That’s a comment I can work with from you.

You don’t “need” a Union but it would be better if you had that employment contract just in case though.

And no you shouldn’t just want any port but sometimes you need to let your ship go where the tide is taking you.

Not sure I get your meaning on the two airlines being worlds apart? I think honestly you’re being treated pretty well and I hope it doesn’t blow your mind but I also feel the same way at AA.

I just would like a new agreement so we can move on and focus on other things.

Glad to read you say that you “want” a Union. That’s a comment I can work with from you.

You don’t “need” a Union but it would be better if you had that employment contract just in case though.

And no you shouldn’t just want any port but sometimes you need to let your ship go where the tide is taking you.

Not sure I get your meaning on the two airlines being worlds apart? I think honestly you’re being treated pretty well and I hope it doesn’t blow your mind but I also feel the same way at AA.

I just would like a new agreement so we can move on and focus on other things.

Oh dear, the drama....

giphy.gif

Looking in the mirror I see.

You are living in s fantasy world. You aren’t an AA employee nor are you an IAM nor a TWU member. Your just a WN AMFA member who claims things and yet never backs it up. Worry about your seven years without a new CBA and your union is afraid to take a strike vote and scared to ask the NMB for a release, SEVEN years of cowing down to WN, you, and your union has no testicles.

And when you are asked to provide facts, you refuse and tell posters to find it themselves, typical misinformation behavior from you. You think you are someone important, hate to tell you your not, and AMFA is the laughing stock of a union, no teeth, ineffective. How does it feel to have no raises for seven years?
Amazing huh?
Ask weez., 700 and overspeed.
Your just another one I will add to the list.
Do your own homework, I have done my in the past over and over again and came out correct in all but a couple and admitted as so, just go back and read it yourself.
Your agenda will not work with me, just ask the ones on the list, there are more, but those stand out the most.
Pretty embarrassing isn't it. Your right, I am NOT an AA employee, but it's sad I knew before the membership everything that was going to take place after the merger was announced, matter fact it was pathetically sad.

Latest posts