Delta Labor Relations thread.

The work I believe you’re trying to do is not much different than others on here. You are working to undermine the Labor Organizations.

You don’t really want them back in your house but you’re having difficulty even admitting it to yourself.
Actually the industrial unions do a good enough job of undermining their own Labor Organizations. They don't need any help out here from anyone.

Reactions: Kev3188
Oh dear, the drama....

giphy.gif

Oh now I remember why no one liked you Pete.

Amazing huh?
Ask weez., 700 and overspeed.
Your just another one I will add to the list.
Do your own homework, I have done my in the past over and over again and came out correct in all but a couple and admitted as so, just go back and read it yourself.
Your agenda will not work with me, just ask the ones on the list, there are more, but those stand out the most.
Pretty embarrassing isn't it. Your right, I am NOT an AA employee, but it's sad I knew before the membership everything that was going to take place after the merger was announced, matter fact it was pathetically sad.
Delusional

I know everyone personally on the IAM EC, and just about the rest of the both IAM committees, you couldn’t be more wrong if you tried.

Last edited:
The work I believe you’re trying to do is not much different than others on here. You are working to undermine the Labor Organizations.

You don’t really want them back in your house but you’re having difficulty even admitting it to yourself.
He has to learn to help himself before asking other to do it for him.

He doesn’t do a thing to become unionized. Even bailed on the big meeting in ATL after signing up to attend

This is like the 5th time you’ve posted that. I’m not sure who you’re getting your info from (or why you feel the need to discuss me), but they’re dead wrong. Never committed because I couldn’t.

Maybe take your own advice and do a little research before you post? You always coulda just asked me, too.

Delusional

I know everyone personally on the IAM EC, and just about the rest of the both IAM committees, you couldn’t be more wrong if you tried.
Wrong yet again. "Just about the rest of both IAM committees" really? so you do not know all? Huh? Hmmm.
Dude you are making this so easy just like the little weezal did as well as the others. LOL. You just gotta LUV this stuff man...

Wrong yet again. "Just about the rest of both IAM committees" really? so you do not know all? Huh? Hmmm.
Dude you are making this so easy just like the little weezal did as well as the others. LOL. You just gotta LUV this stuff man...
I don’t know all the ramp NC, I know most of them and know all of Mtc for the IAM

Only one wrong is you, now run along and get those WN planes in the air before they fire you.

Only thing you do is make yourself look stupid and foolish with your ramblings with NO FACTS to back them up.

I have backed them up. I don't do your work for you, get it yourself.
At my station we are not yet on state of emergency as of yet. Just the 4 mentioned in the memo so far. So, no thanks, don't want any o/t so I won't sign up for it. Got better things to do with my family. I put in my o/t over the years, leave it for the youngsters that need the money...

I have backed them up. I don't do your work for you, get it yourself.
At my station we are not yet on state of emergency as of yet. Just the 4 mentioned in the memo so far. So, no thanks, don't want any o/t so I won't sign up for it. Got better things to do with my family. I put in my o/t over the years, leave it for the youngsters that need the money...
You full of crap.

Latest posts