Delta Labor Relations thread.

Kev I’m curious what you think of this video? Do you recognize with the guy in the audience?

1zwd8ix.gif

I’ve never seen him before.

OTOH, the guy at the podium is a world-class twat.

Recognize meant do you see some similarities? When I saw the video the guy in the audience reminded me of you.

And the guy at the podium seems a little indignant that’s for sure. I wouldn’t call him a twat though. Bet the guy who called him an asshole would though.

The work I believe you’re trying to do is not much different than others on here. You are working to undermine the Labor Organizations.

You don’t really want them back in your house but you’re having difficulty even admitting it to yourself.
no, labor organizations are undermining themselves.

You are just a shill who is trying to cut everyone else's throat. Lets see, Delta is adding in-house ramp stations and the last contract the **** IAM signed( United) put a sun set date on there ramp operations.

lets look at the beloved TWU. They sure got that contract done quick after the merger didn't they? Oh wait.
They sure gave their members a choice in what type of representation they wanted and didn't force them into an "association" that is just a big money grab **** show. Oh wait.
Glad to read you say that you “want” a Union. That’s a comment I can work with from you.

You don’t “need” a Union but it would be better if you had that employment contract just in case though.

And no you shouldn’t just want any port but sometimes you need to let your ship go where the tide is taking you.

Not sure I get your meaning on the two airlines being worlds apart? I think honestly you’re being treated pretty well and I hope it doesn’t blow your mind but I also feel the same way at AA.

I just would like a new agreement so we can move on and focus on other things.
and that is the problem. American isn't remotely comparable to Delta.
The simple fact you are scared crapless of management is exactly how we can see the difference. Kev "needs" a contract to save him from big bad management.

maybe you should spend more time trying to get a contract that doesn't set the industry back (something the IAM loves to do) and less time telling Kev how much danger he is in.

Reactions: swamt

You are just a shill who is trying to cut everyone else's throat. Lets see, Delta is adding in-house ramp stations and the last contract the **** IAM signed( United) put a sun set date on there ramp operations.

lets look at the beloved TWU. They sure got that contract done quick after the merger didn't they? Oh wait.
They sure gave their members a choice in what type of representation they wanted and didn't force them into an "association" that is just a big money grab **** show. Oh wait.

The simple fact you are scared crapless of management is exactly how we can see the difference. Kev "needs" a contract to save him from big bad management.

maybe you should spend more time trying to get a contract that doesn't set the industry back (something the IAM loves to do) and less time telling Kev how much danger he is in.

Maybe if the “NEW” Kev didn’t come over and stick in his two cents where it’s not wanted I wouldn’t come over here to razz him.

Anyway exactly where did I say that he was in danger as an absolute? Maybe nothing ever will happen to dear old Kevin? Then again maybe something will? Who knows?

Anyway. Been awhile since you’ve shown up here. Why so angry man?

Your posts were almost rabid.

All of this.

There is a massive difference between saying I want a union, and I need one.

Settling for any port in the storm just ain’t gonna work at the Widget. If it did, we’d be done by now.