Delta supports illegal immigration-Boycott Delta...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...  Way to show your true colors WT,----good-bye!!!
Moderators be our guest to eliminate...  Anyone wanna do a poll for it???
Post 84 by WT did it for me, read it carefully, what an idiot...

Reactions: 2 people
sorry, but your true colors came out regarding the DAL issue - and you have repeatedly looked for any reason possible to eliminate not only a voice on this board but also DL's presence at DAL.

neither of us are going anywhere.

you need to figure out how to live in a world where you aren't the center.

WorldTraveler said:
I provided my answer. I'm sorry if you aren't capable of understanding what I said.
Oh, it's not a comprehension issue...

and very specific to this thread, do you or do you not condemn frugal's statement that Mexicans are nothing but a bunch of wetbacks?
Wow.

Your words, not his.

BTW, it's not specific to this thread. You're thinking of this one:

http://www.airlineforums.com/topic/57888-us-mexico-ready-to-expand-bilateral-opportunities/page-5#entry1134056

Reactions: 1 person
capture__200151.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
WorldTraveler said:
and very specific to this thread, do you or do you not condemn frugal's statement that Mexicans are nothing but a bunch of wetbacks?
Wow. Looks like someone found a new favorite slur to post repeatedly. What an idiot.

Reactions: 2 people
WorldTraveler said:
no, Kev, it isn't flipping.

I stated my affirmation for people to become all that God intended them to be.

you didn't like that answer.

I'm sorry about that - for you.

so, will you be spending your profit sharing check vacation in a location where the people who serve you (clean your room and fix your meals just for starters) dream of having the legal benefits you do?
so you are going back to profit sharing eh? 

well, duh. profit sharing is like, uh, the most significant compensation issue on the table between DL and every other airline.

it will be THE subject for a long time to come.

WorldTraveler said:
well, duh. profit sharing is like, uh, the most significant compensation issue on the table between DL and every other airline.

it will be THE subject for a long time to come.
no its not. only in your twisted head...... 

Kev3188 said:
Are you surprised? It's all very predictable...

Anything to deflect/divert/distract attention...
no. now I am waiting for someone to post UNION DUES 

Kev3188 said:
In a thread about immigration reform?
deflect 

Reactions: 1 person
of course it is all a deflection when YOUR SIDE has to deal with the reality that DL employees make more money than their peers at other airlines. DL employees don't pay union dues and they are getting profit sharing in far larger quantities than any other carrier.

and since every thread on this forum turns into a labor discussion, perhaps you can explain what is going on with DL's "new" hangar at NRT.

for supposedly dismantling and outsourcing maintenance, this seems like a move in the opposite direction. and certainly counter to the notion that DL is dismantling NRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.