Delta to discontinue ATL-Dubai Flights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WorldTraveler said:
YOU made the statement that DL overpaid for Pan Am and was a failure with Song.

And yet YOU want to return to the DXB issue as soon as I remind you that AA has been in full-scale retreat at JFK even with a TW acquisition.

Two days ago (+/-) you were telling us the refinery was a financial disaster despite the fact that there are multiple articles showing that it is profitable and is saving DL on fuel costs.

DL is pulling out of DXB because it doesn't have enough connections despite operating the route from the world's largest hub.

Yes, I want another round so that you can tell us what

You are hell bent on trying to prove me and DL wrong even while refusing to admit that other carriers have made one major strategic mistake after another.

Given your knack for trying to argue points that are completely inaccurate, yes, by all means, let's go as many rounds as you want.

You sir, a a FRAUD and a LIAR!!!  You are a poor excuse for a human being and a pathetic excuse of a missionary.  You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Nowhere in this thread have I mentioned PA or Song or JFK or DLs refinery.

What are you smoking?
Or did you forget your medication?

Show me where in the discussion about DL leaving DXB I have said anything except for the fact that Emirates has an advantage via subsidies, specifically paying little fees/taxes for carrying connecting passengers as opposed to O/D passenger fees/taxes that DL has to pay DXB.

You, an alleged expert in the airline, a veteran of 22 years (that's a career spanning 3 decades) are the one that made the hilarious comment that DL is canceling the route because it has no feed at DXB. And for all your *cough* industry knowledge *cough* , you didn't even see this coming.

Another round, champ?

WorldTraveler said:
and the principle remains that whatever hub is being discussed, int'l flights don't exist based on local O&D. There has to be feed on both ends. The ME3 are decimating traffic on US carrier middle east flights.

Reactions: 2 people
me a fraud when it is you that made the statement that DL overpaid for PA and Song was a failure?

you apparently don't even bother to look in the mirror because if you did it would crack.

DL is more of a strategic success than you will ever admit.

Doesn't matter what you think, though.

DL is folding it up in DXB and has good reason to do so.

yes, I am the champ.

thank you for recognizing it.

I'll frame this post.

Another round, champ?
which would make YOU the LOSER!

Reactions: 1 person
WorldTraveler said:
me a fraud when it is you that made the statement that DL overpaid for PA and Song was a failure?
Show us on this thread where I made that statement, World Fraudster.
It was a different topic a different discussion / argument in which you did not have capability to grasp enough mental horsepower to win.
So again I challenge you to show where in this thread I made the statement about DL Song, PA route acquisition, the decrepit refinery or Leadership 7.5. Go for it, Pastor Fraudster.

WorldTraveler said:
DL is folding it up in DXB and has good reason to do so.
Yes, DL is folding it up in DXB.
Unfortunately, it is NOT for the hilarious and stupid reason as you boldly state here:

WorldTraveler said:
and the principle remains that whatever hub is being discussed, int'l flights don't exist based on local O&D. There has to be feed on both ends. The ME3 are decimating traffic on US carrier middle east flights.

Reactions: 3 people
robbedagain said:
incredible how this thread has turned into crap and crap and more crap    why dont you ever admit you screwed up    its totally  unacceptable how the mods allow your complete bs to continue  on and on and on
Agree, but to be fair, if people didn't engage the troll, the BS would be limited to just his own posts, and those can be easily ignored...

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts