"Democrats must be defeated before they destroy America"

Hackman

Veteran
Sep 30, 2003
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018...-must-be-defeated-before-destroy-america.html

"Before Thursday, I just disagreed with the Democrats. Now I'm frightened of them. They strike me as truly cruel. Calculating. Crazed with their own self-righteousness."

"The Democrats remind us of the snarling authoritarianism we have seen abroad all too often. It is an authoritarianism I know well, from my family’s roots in once-Communist Hungary."

"But I have lost patience with the establishment Democrats. Their mania for identity politics is recklessly dividing this country: black against white, young against old, gay against straight, urban against rural. And yes, men against women."

"It is a frightening future if these Democrats and their approach are allowed to prevail. A future, to borrow from George Orwell, of a boot stamping on America's face – forever."

So, here we've got Ol' DINGLEBERRY, oops I mean HACK JOB, posting something that a T-Rump Turd named Steve Hilton opined.

Steve Hilton, he, who penned a book entitled " Family and Community ".
(Community and FAMILY) ? Family, like in Family Values ?
T-Rump and
FAMILY VALUES ? Something ain't KOSHER here !

37361099_10213386373712996_3788975845943541760_n.jpg

Didn't you mean to write "I have a meme"?
I believe it speaks for itself K.C. But than again, it just might be a little above you
all there in where? Oh yea, Kansas!

Last edited:
And why not! It would seem they say one hell've a lot more than the drivel coming from some foul mouthed morons posting personal attacks because they can't dispute what is put in front of them!

Here's another. If you want to attack me, go ahead, but facts, are facts.
42928860_1162587137231304_2723069966436794368_n.jpg