"Democrats must be defeated before they destroy America"

That's assuming the regain power before the Republicans destroy the country
Hey the KCFrier, another big day for the economy, jobs, and the DOW up 200+ with a redo of the failed Clinton NAFTA agreement, now called the USMCA.

A "blue wave" in November? More like a ripple.

So, here we've got Ol' DINGLEBERRY, oops I mean HACK JOB, posting something that a T-Rump Turd named Steve Hilton opined.

Steve Hilton, he, who penned a book entitled " Family and Community ".
(Community and FAMILY) ? Family, like in Family Values ?
T-Rump and
FAMILY VALUES ? Something ain't KOSHER here !
Gramps, do you have a link to the "Family and Community" book Steve Hilton authored? Can't seem to find it. Must be your TDS/Dementia clouding your mind again.

I just read the Minnesota State Senate candidate Karin Housley called for a State Police investigation into accused domestic abuser Keith "Jihad" Ellison. "All women must be believed" so he will be stepping down from the DNC and running for Minne AG, accused means guilty.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mi...gate-keith-ellison-domestic-abuse-allegations

Gramps, do you have a link to the "Family and Community" book Steve Hilton authored? Can't seem to find it. Must be your TDS/Dementia clouding your mind again.

I just read the Minnesota State Senate candidate Karin Housley called for a State Police investigation into accused domestic abuser Keith "Jihad" Ellison. "All women must be believed" so he will be stepping down from the DNC and running for Minne AG, accused means guilty.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mi...gate-keith-ellison-domestic-abuse-allegations

BRILLIANT. ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT,.... HAHN JOBB.
Another 'source' from Comedy Central, FAUX News !

BRILLIANT. ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT,.... HAHN JOBB.
Another 'source' from Comedy Central, FAUX News !

Know who the top three most trusted news sources are? BBC, Fox and PBS.
Get off your rocker and get with it....times, they are a changin'.

tenor.gif

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/399701-bbc-fox-news-pbs-ranked-as-tvs-most-trusted-news-brands

Well then tell your baseball friend that

He doesn't consider Fox to be infallible. In fact, most of us "libs" will say that there are some stories on Fox that are correct. But how many people with their nose so far up T Rumps rump hear the letters CNN and immediately dismiss it as "fake news"

He doesn't consider Fox to be infallible. In fact, most of us "libs" will say that there are some stories on Fox that are correct. But how many people with their nose so far up T Rumps rump hear the letters CNN and immediately dismiss it as "fake news"

Neither do I , you have this habit of generalizing or stereotyping large groups by the actions of some

I have a problem? Geeze...have you talked the guys on YOUR side yet?
I’m not talking about them,I’m talking about you and I. I can’t control their actions anymore than you can control some of those batchit crazy liberals out there.

I’m not talking about them,I’m talking about you and I. I can’t control their actions anymore than you can control some of those batchit crazy liberals out there.

Funny...I thought I asked "how many". If I was generalizing, I would have said ALL. And the fact is that there are LOT of die hard T Rump supporters who see the letters CNN and scream "fake news" . Then they dismiss anything that is reported by them. That's kind of dangerous if you ask me. I believe the phrase you used is "He thinks CNN is reliable". I tend to believe that if you don't at least listen to "the other side" from time to time, you become ignorant. YOu mighty feel good...you might feel right....but you are still ignorant. That goes both ways. How many times did Obama say Fox was 'fake news' because they had hosts who were critical of him? How many times did W call the NYT or WaPo "fake news"?