"Democrats must be defeated before they destroy America"

"Dear Diary", Jimmy Acostme pee'd in his pants again and he called me a bad name. I think CNN is going down so fast that they can't beat Trump to the punch Jimmy is losing it more every passing day."

Hahaha! That made my day.

He doesn't consider Fox to be infallible. In fact, most of us "libs" will say that there are some stories on Fox that are correct. But how many people with their nose so far up T Rumps rump hear the letters CNN and immediately dismiss it as "fake news"
All you have to do is watch a couple of episodes Don Lemons Reality Show and you will soon understand how fake reality shows really are.

All you have to do is watch a couple of episodes Don Lemons Reality Show and you will soon understand how fake reality shows really are.
I don't have cable, so I don't watch cable news. I read articles. I read articles from both sides. And I form an opinion. In my opinion, Republicans are dead set on killing this country. TAking us to the feudal days of yore....the rich...and the rest of us. I do have to admit...they are doing a great job. Put a baseball cap on a rich asshole and he suddenly becomes "one of us". PT Barnum was right. But I never though he could be so right on so large a scale.

I don't have cable, so I don't watch cable news. I read articles. I read articles from both sides. And I form an opinion. In my opinion, Republicans are dead set on killing this country. TAking us to the feudal days of yore....the rich...and the rest of us. I do have to admit...they are doing a great job. Put a baseball cap on a rich asshole and he suddenly becomes "one of us". PT Barnum was right. But I never though he could be so right on so large a scale.
And yet again what policies has Trump passed or proposed that has you so certain they are “dead set on killing this country”? I would really like to know where you get these, what I consider, ludicrous idea from.

And yet again what policies has Trump passed or proposed that has you so certain they are “dead set on killing this country”? I would really like to know where you get these, what I consider, ludicrous idea from.
Just keep eating the cake. One day you will wake up and feel like puking.

Just keep eating the cake. One day you will wake up and feel like puking.
What cake? The Common Sense Cake? There’s a YouTuber that goes around asking liberals what do they think about different policies under the guise its a policy written by a Democrat. They always love it then the guy tells them it’s actually a Trump policy then they are speechless. The problem with you liberals is that you just want to hate. Just like I have asked you several times to provide what policies Trump has brought forth that is going to kill the country. Yet you have failed to bring a single one up. Instead you bring up “cake”.

Last edited:

Latest posts