"Democrats must be defeated before they destroy America"

I'm telling you....these things are so easy, but it seems to be the only thing you understand

View attachment 13492
Hildabeast 2020, she just wants to be president, just look past the libarded hypocrisy.
imageedit_1941_5421661224.jpg

Did you think of that yourself, or did you find it on the internet? Kudos if you made the effort to create your own, but I don't think you did.
But of course, I found it on the KCFrier "I'm smarter than you are" meme site. If you could now open one on the benefits of government run Single Payer Health Care you want. It hasn't worked so well for US Vets, nor has it worked under Obammy Care.

I could use a few more from the KCF master creator of the smart meme's.

I think you are slowly beginning to understand. All politicians are ****. Bush got us in that mess and Obama kept us in it. Hopefully Trump can get us out of it. I really wish he could drain the swamp as well but Democrats and Republicans alike keep voting in the same swamp dwellers or voting in new ones that are just as bad. At this point best case scenario is that Trump can put the Republicans back on track as to who they are and just maybe they will quit running around with their heads stuck up democrats asses.

I think you are slowly beginning to understand. All politicians are ****. Bush got us in that mess and Obama kept us in it. Hopefully Trump can get us out of it. I really wish he could drain the swamp as well but Democrats and Republicans alike keep voting in the same swamp dwellers or voting in new ones that are just as bad. At this point best case scenario is that Trump can put the Republicans back on track as to who they are and just maybe they will quit running around with their heads stuck up democrats asses.

Libya/Syria are an excuse for Open Society Initiative to flourish and grow.....only thing that stopped it here was the pond. How long has it been???? Oh looky, 15K headed for our border and more on the way......

I’m not so sure where you’re getting your numbers from but the fact that you don’t think 10% is a lot just tells me you have no idea what you’re talking about. You add that to the corporate tax cut and now that is substantial. Now you might not own an LLC but people that do are doing substantially better than just a year go.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, is it? (Of course, that would explain your love for Trump. He doesn't like to read either.) The fairy tale in the 10% tax cut involves the fact that Trump said it would be enacted before the election (which BTW is day after tomorrow). Presidents can NOT enact tax cuts OR tax increases. All revenue bills must originate in the House of Representatives. (I know Trump doesn't think he has to obey the U.S. Constitution, but he does). (As a flaming Trumpette, I'm sure you think the same.) Sad movie starring your 10% tax cut.

Also, Trump never said if this "new" tax cut for the middle class would be permanent or, like the tax cut that 90% of the population got, will expire in a few years. You do know the that the tax cut for the top 10% is permanent, but yours and mine expires in 5 years. Don't you?

Latest posts