DEMOCRATS NEVER LOSE AN OPPORTUNITY

Up all night looking for something to complain about, Did you ever park a car, get a ticket, or get assaulted in New York City?

LI Lu Lay Low / Zombie, 'I'll tell YOU what I HATE.

I HATE.... Racism / Sexism / Discrimination / H Y P O C R A C Y / CORPORATE GREED ( AKA Capitalism at A N Y...Cost ) / Religious Fanaticism (sorry. can't blame Islam '100%' for that.) / BLIND Patriotism / TREASON (Think.....the Civil War), lastly Dirty Dick Cheney !

Yall seed any them tooty fruity polesmokers lately?

Funny...I don't recall seeing that movie in theaters. Welcome to Costco - I love you.
Libtard-o-cracy as I stated isn't in theaters KCFrier, it's reality in broke Commiefornia and the left coast, and most of the Easthole coast save for a few locations.

I see the used needles on the street are getting worse in SFO, might be a bad place for bicycle tires. Just in case you move out of Trump land Kansas.

Libtard-o-cracy as I stated isn't in theaters KCFrier, it's reality in broke Commiefornia and the left coast, and most of the Easthole coast save for a few locations.

I see the used needles on the street are getting worse in SFO, might be a bad place for bicycle tires. Just in case you move out of Trump land Kansas.

Jesus.
Your post sounds like an ad for moving to the Cosmopolitan Capital of the USA,.....OKIE HOMA !

" I'M PROUD TO BE AN OKIE FROM MUSKOGEE "

YA HOO / Y'ALL !

S KICKERS !

Jesus.
Your post sounds like an ad for moving to the Cosmopolitan Capital of the USA,.....OKIE HOMA !

" I'M PROUD TO BE AN OKIE FROM MUSKOGEE "

YA HOO / Y'ALL

S KICKERS !
Well Gramps, it just goes to show how ignorant and bigoted a old duffer you are. Don't live in Ok, not from Ok, and for that matter not from the south at all. Been to your neck of the woods a few time though, people like you would step over your dead mothers body for a dollar. Next to Commiefornia, the EastHole coast is about the worst place to live in the US. Bums, trash, scammers, and high as a giraffe ass taxes and housing.

It's no wonder you worked at Scam Track, it's about all you's could get besides pushing wheel chairs at the airport.

You's got the CAPS lock on again, geezer.

Why is this guy still walking around free?....... Something is definitely wrong here!!!
43762309_243229849705649_2929205809411784704_n.jpg

Why is this guy still walking around free?....... Something is definitely wrong here!!!
43762309_243229849705649_2929205809411784704_n.jpg
Maybe we will finally see a Weiner/Holder ticket in 2020!!! "Carlos Danger" is getting out of prison early for his 15 year old girl sexting. They wouldn't last a week against a Trump hammering, but it would be so fun.

Well Gramps, it just goes to show how ignorant and bigoted a old duffer you are. Don't live in Ok, not from Ok, and for that matter not from the south at all. Been to your neck of the woods a few time though, people like you would step over your dead mothers body for a dollar. Next to Commiefornia, the EastHole coast is about the worst place to live in the US. Bums, trash, scammers, and high as a giraffe ass taxes and housing.

It's no wonder you worked at Scam Track, it's about all you's could get besides pushing wheel chairs at the airport.

You's got the CAPS lock on again, geezer.

HEY.

Wait a minute HACK. You left out my 25 years @ AA !!

HEY.

Wait a 'second minute', Hack.
Are You tryin' to tell me that you work in, or were born in a BLUE state.
(In other words,...' north of the Mason Dixon line ' ) ??????