DEMOCRATS NEVER LOSE AN OPPORTUNITY

HEY.

Wait a minute HACK. You left out my 25 years @ AA !!

HEY.

Wait a 'second minute', Hack.
Are You tryin' to tell me that you work in, or were born in a BLUE state.
(In other words,...' north of the Mason Dixon line ' ) ??????
I didn't forget your 25 years at AA, I was referring to your recent/current occupation if your not retired again.

Yup, grew up way far north of the MDL Gramps. One of those states that woke up and went red in Nov 2016 when yer gurl Hildabeast refused to campaign there, put Trump over the top. I'll let you guess which one.

You got it wrong again ;)

I didn't forget your 25 years at AA, I was referring to your recent/current occupation if your not retired again.

Yup, grew up way far north of the MDL Gramps. One of those states that woke up and went red in Nov 2016 when yer gurl Hildabeast refused to campaign there, put Trump over the top. I'll let you guess which one.

You got it wrong again ;)

Oh Man, Hack. You're from PA, WI or MI (I think)
If so, you're a YANKEE like Me ! Holy chit' !

And YA, I'll readily admit that HRC fukked things up, big time, especially in PA, MI and WI.

Here's our girl again!
43787716_1746827158760076_330263992717017088_n.jpg

Oh Man, Hack. You're from PA, WI or MI (I think)
If so, you're a YANKEE like Me ! Holy chit' !

And YA, I'll readily admit that HRC fukked things up, big time, especially in PA, MI and WI.
Nope not like you Gramps, a Yankee is from the toilet Easthole coast. I'm from the North, which is "flyover country" to elitist coastal libtards like the Clintstones.

Hildabeast continues to "F" things up with her mouth, she seems to think her distorted views are still relevant, and she wants to put out books and go on speaking tours with Billdo to get more money.

Hildabeast seems to think she's running again in 2020, but she is delusional and seems to have severe mental psychosis. Sure is fun to watch the Clintstones constant flailing and the Demoncrat party wincing in pain when they take the stage.