DEMOCRATS NEVER LOSE AN OPPORTUNITY

This is how it is?........
43878733_1961190797293673_2774601477975441408_n.jpg

You have to laugh at all these liberals holding Starbucks as an example of liberal values and diversity.

They get their overpriced coffee (capitalist greed) then go protest against income inequality not realizing the CEO of Starbucks makes 204 times the median pay of Starbucks employees.

You think they have 3rd world child labor harvesting those coffee beans?

I bet they do.

Leftist fools.

Nope not like you Gramps, a Yankee is from the toilet Easthole coast. I'm from the North, which is "flyover country" to elitist coastal libtards like the Clintstones.

Hildabeast continues to "F" things up with her mouth, she seems to think her distorted views are still relevant, and she wants to put out books and go on speaking tours with Billdo to get more money.

Hildabeast seems to think she's running again in 2020, but she is delusional and seems to have severe mental psychosis. Sure is fun to watch the Clintstones constant flailing and the Demoncrat party wincing in pain when they take the stage.
I hope she does run. Maybe by then there will be voter ID laws in place. Then Trump can win the popular vote and shut the Libtards up. Just maybe after three failed presidential attempts she will go away. Till then let her run her mouth she is beginning to make Libtards question their own ignorance.

Woman has no right to do what she did. I think what the woman did would be a federal civil rights violation.
I am not debating right or wrong.

I simply noted the article attempted to elicit sympathy for the Spanish speakers but failed to state rather her accusation was correct or not.

civ·il rights
/ˌsivil ˈrīts/
noun
  1. the rights of citizens to political and social freedom and equality.
That being said if they are not citizens in my opinion they should have no civil rights. Their only right should be the right to be deported.

Last edited:
The whole “without conequence” is what’s bothersome. I’d be willing to bet that if there was ever a real investigation of that whore by a non biased team they would more than likely learn the Pizzagate is real. At first I was like BS but now I wouldn’t put it past her.

Latest posts