DEMOCRATS NEVER LOSE AN OPPORTUNITY

Something, I hope, we all can agree on!
40227186_1839746596103544_4126310089269182464_n.jpg

I wish more celebrities would follow her lead.

I get tired of celebrities (usually leftist) presenting themselves as experts in all things government. I don't need a celebrity attempting to tell me what to think or what leftist agenda I should support.

Notice how this leftist reporter keeps trying to bait her to comment to push his networks political agenda.

I wish more celebrities would follow her lead.

I get tired of celebrities (usually leftist) presenting themselves as experts in all things government. I don't need a celebrity attempting to tell me what to think or what leftist agenda I should support.

Notice how this leftist reporter keeps trying to bait her to comment to push his networks political agenda.

You know...I heard the same kind of thing when Sean Hannity was trying to equate opposition to the Iraq war to the US supporting the holocaust. I can't remember who he was trying to bait, but they weren't biting. But if you think that the "liberal mainstream media" are the only ones who ask leading questions - think again.

You know...I heard the same kind of thing when Sean Hannity was trying to equate opposition to the Iraq war to the US supporting the holocaust. I can't remember who he was trying to bait, but they weren't biting. But if you think that the "liberal mainstream media" are the only ones who ask leading questions - think again.
Celebrities need to keep their political opinions to themselves, period.

Leftist propaganda. Notice not one of them discussed welfare abuse or the BILLIONS of dollars every socialized country (including Canada) has cut from their healthcare budgets.

There are certain people in our society that need to be taken care of, there are people without as many opportunities that need to be helped toward those opportunities. Jim Carrey

More leftist propaganda that the people need government to provide direction to them to succeed in life. Frankly I am getting tired of this lie propagated by the left that certain classes of people need them to succeed. There is nothing more Democrats love than government dependents and control of the people.

Last edited:
Celebrities need to keep their political opinions to themselves, period.

Leftist propaganda. Notice not one of them discussed welfare abuse or the BILLIONS of dollars every socialized country (including Canada) has cut from their healthcare budgets.

There are certain people in our society that need to be taken care of, there are people without as many opportunities that need to be helped toward those opportunities. Jim Carrey

More leftist propaganda that the people need government to provide direction to them to succeed in life. Frankly I am getting tired of this lie propagated by the left that certain classes of people need them to succeed. There is nothing more Democrats love than government dependents and control of the people.

That's, (and YOU are) ODD, because I read a Wall Street Journal (The GOP BIBLE in newsprint) that the vast majority of those " Certain classes of people " are in RED STATES aka T-Rump Voters. hmmm !

Celebrities need to keep their political opinions to themselves, period..
Amen. You DO realize what our president was, just before he became our president? Yep...a Hollywood celebrity. The BEST celebrity. The "celebritiest" of celebrities. A tremendous celebrity.

Trouble is - he still thinks he's a Hollywood celebrity.

That's, (and YOU are) ODD, because I read a Wall Street Journal (The GOP BIBLE in newsprint) that the vast majority of those " Certain classes of people " are in RED STATES aka T-Rump Voters. hmmm !
I find the prospect of you calling ANYBODY odd hilarious.

You are the biggest fool on these forums bar none. From your nonsensical hate filled ramblings, your consistently inaccurate predictions, and your unfounded opinions presented to the forum as facts.

I believe everyone should bring something to a conversation but, what you should bring, is silence.

Now run along, Dog is due a sniff.

I find the prospect of you calling ANYBODY odd hilarious.

You are the biggest fool on these forums bar none. From your nonsensical hate filled ramblings, your consistently inaccurate predictions, and your unfounded opinions presented to the forum as facts.

I believe everyone should bring something to a conversation but, what you should bring, is silence.

Now run along, Dog is due a sniff.

And YOU bring WHAT, of substance here, you Sanctimonious S Head ??